Windows 10: 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

Discus and support 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Syncopator, Oct 23, 2019.

1. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418)

I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now.

It was re-installed after a system reset.

How can I overcome this and get it running again?

I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok.

:)

Syncopator, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

1. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - 32bit software longer

2. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 running old softwares: Since I changed my hard drive, my computer started to run old softwares such as windows 7's calculator and microsoft store never loads. Do i have to mannually install all windows 10's softwares?...
  3. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running old softwares: Since I changed my hard drive, my computer started to run old softwares such as windows 7's calculator and microsoft store never loads. Do i have to mannually install all windows 10's softwares?...
  4. Windows 10 running old softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games no longer running in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games no longer running in Windows 10: Hello all, First time writing on these forums but i need an answer to something. I installed Windows 10 1903 on 5/5/2020 got all the updates including feature update to 1909 and all my games were running fine, literally 2 days later all games stopped running...
  6. 32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    32bit software no longer runs on Windows 10: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) I had been running Cool Edit Pro on this machine but it doesn't now. It was re-installed after a system reset. How can I overcome this and get it running again? I have several other 32 bit programs which work ok. 143034
  7. Softwares are no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Softwares are no longer working: Hi, I formatted my laptop some weeks ago in order to get a fresh start ,and upon loading the system with my softwares, I found out my softwares are no longer opening. Then they all have the same size 1,014 kb. Please what can be the cause of this....
  8. After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After a recent Windows 10 update, my zune software no longer runs.: My Zune software stpped working, along with my DVD drive. I got the DVD drive working (disabled digital signature, which I had previously done so my sound card would work). I ran the compatibility troubleshooter but no success. I'm out of ideas and haven't found anything in...
  9. how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade: how to run a 32bit app on new windows 10 upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-run-a-32bit-app-on-new-windows-10-upgrade/eeab8e2b-d0d5-4cc1-8ee9-d2a2251aad8c
  10. Running XP Software in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...