Windows 10: 32GB PC no space

Discus and support 32GB PC no space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought my daughter a 32 GB HP Stream. I updated windows and it used up all the disk space I tried a reset but even that needs space Anything I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pgorrissen, Mar 28, 2020.

1. 32GB PC no space

I bought my daughter a 32 GB HP Stream.

I updated windows and it used up all the disk space

I tried a reset but even that needs space

Anything I can do?

Is there a smaller OS? Windows 7, Linux?

Thank you Peter

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

pgorrissen, Mar 28, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 28, 2020
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Mar 28, 2020
  4. 32GB PC no space

Handling space issues on 32gb windows 10 mini pc

Hi,

I purchased a win10 mini pc with 32gb and activated it yesterday.

after the activation I had ~15gb free space. Few minutes after I activated the OS, I enabled the windows update.

Today, after installing the updates, I see that I have only 3gb of free space.

I'll clarify - Nothing is installed on the PC besides the windows 10 (no private files or applications at all).

This PC has a micro SD card slot, and I'm willing to use a 64gb SD card. I will install new applications on the SD card, however, I do not know how to free up space from the C drive, which currently includes the OS only.

What can I do? Is there a way to move some of the files of the OS to D drive?

Thanks!

MattanLevy, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

32GB PC no space

1. 32GB PC no space - Similar Threads - 32GB space

2. Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?: I tried reformatting my hard drive it says its unable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-32gb-usb-flash-drive-for/cbce8a9f-aa8f-4233-ace6-6ab629a19316
  3. Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?: I tried reformatting my hard drive it says its unable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-32gb-usb-flash-drive-for/cbce8a9f-aa8f-4233-ace6-6ab629a19316
  4. Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My windows tablet got unsupported by windows 10 and has no space because it only has 32gb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows tablet got unsupported by windows 10 and has no space because it only has 32gb: What should I do? Install windows 8.1? Install android? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-tablet-got-unsupported-by-windows-10/2121c77e-cec1-4aa3-9eb5-c1f91f70aa14
  6. storage space on 32GB tablet

storage space on 32GB tablet: I purchased a tablet with 32GB internal memory. When new it had about 9GB free space. And now that's all gone because you, Microsoft, keeps updating the OS. Every time I clean the system up I end up with less and less free space. Yes, I remove temp files, disc cleanup,...
  7. Can't update Windows due to space in SSD 32GB

Can't update Windows due to space in SSD 32GB: Hi, I have a Lenovo 120S Laptop with Windows 10 . It's been acting weird for long time. I tried to update it but there is no room enough in the memory card. I remove everything non essential, but still not getting free memory space required. Every time I start the Laptop,...
  8. Can Windows 10 x64 use all 32GB of RAM the PC can has space for?

Can Windows 10 x64 use all 32GB of RAM the PC can has space for?: Hi, Can Windows 10 x64 use all 32GB of RAM the PC can has space for? I would like to upgrade from 16GB if the OS can effectively use the additional memory. I have seen comments on the web but none from a credible source, thank you for your time. Jeff...
  9. Create space on Tiny 32Gb disk for win10 upgrade

Create space on Tiny 32Gb disk for win10 upgrade: So I have a small Asus EeeBook with a 32Gb "disk" (only 28Gb useable due to the factory recovery partition). It is minimal install - just a few browsers and Minimum Office install (word/excel only), a PDF viewer and some music. There are two users set up. That's it. I have...
  10. 32GB hard drive on laptop, why does free space vary so much?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32GB hard drive on laptop, why does free space vary so much?: Sometimes there's <1GB free, sometimes >5GB, usually about 2. I have a 64 GB usb drive that I leave attached all the time, but what I don't understand is why the free space varies so much? It's an ssd hd, windows 10, about a year old. I think the Windows updates are an...