Windows 10: 32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer

Discus and support 32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had issues with a 32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive which is normally shown as the F: drive where it's unlisted on Windows Explorer, but is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JTE27, Jun 20, 2021.

1. JTE27 Win User

32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer

I've had issues with a 32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive which is normally shown as the F: drive where it's unlisted on Windows Explorer, but is still recognized by the system.As shown in the attached image, the drive is picked up by Devices and Printers in the Control Panel where it is listed as "SanDisk 3.2Gen1", but Windows Explorer does not pick it up. I've noticed this problem after copying a large file in this case, a Disc Image of Windows build 21996 to the drive.I've tried everything from clearing everything related to SanDisk in the registry and restarting my computer as demonstrated

:)

JTE27, Jun 20, 2021
  2. brucel13 Win User

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

brucel13, Jun 20, 2021
  3. fromnj Win User
    Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

Is my sandisk ultra usb 3.0 flash drive compatible w W10 although W8 is highest listed?

fromnj, Jun 20, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

SanDisk Announces Its Fastest, Thinnest and Highest-Capacity USB Flash Drives

SanDisk Corporation, a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced a suite of USB flash drives that includes SanDisk’s fastest, thinnest and highest-capacity USB products ever. The drives offer consumers the storage they need to carry libraries of digital content with them wherever they go, transfer their files quickly and do so with style.

“Whether consumers are seeking super-fast transfer speeds, maximum storage capacity or a stylish fashion statement, we offer a drive to meet their needs,” said Bob O’Keefe, vice president, retail marketing, SanDisk. “SanDisk pioneered the USB drive and now offers one of the broadest lineups in the industry, with a wide range of form factors and reliability that consumers can count on to store their important files.”

32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer 184a_thm.jpg

32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer 184b_thm.jpg

32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer 184c_thm.jpg

32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer 184d_thm.jpg

SanDisk Extreme USB Flash Drive
    The USB 3.0-enabled SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive can transfer, store and share large files up to 10 times faster with speeds of up to 190MB/s. USB 3.0-enabled device shipments will surpass one billion in 2014, up from 70 million in 2011, according to NPD In-Stat*. The SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive provides the fast performance that these next-generation computing devices demand.

The drive dramatically reduces wait times for consumers. It can transfer smaller files almost instantaneously and larger files such as a 3GB file in 20 seconds or a 40GB file in four minutes. The SanDisk Extreme USB flash drive is backed by a lifetime limited warranty and available worldwide now in 16GB to 64GB capacities carrying MSRPs of $64.99 to $159.99.

Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive
    The 128GB Cruzer Glide USB flash drive is SanDisk’s highest-capacity USB drive ever, and features reliable, secure and portable storage for photos, videos, music and other files. The drive is an ideal companion for anyone using ultra-thin notebooks, which are often limited to 128GB of storage. In such a configuration, the Cruzer Glide USB allows consumers to double their available storage with a convenient portable solution.

Backed by a two year limited warranty, the Cruzer Glide USB flash drive is available worldwide now in 4GB to 64GB capacities with MSRPs starting at $19.99. The 128GB capacity will be available worldwide in Q3 2012 carrying an MSRP of $249.99.

Cruzer Facet USB Flash Drive
    For users whose style is reflected in everything they do, the Cruzer Facet USB flash drive is a durable drive with stainless-steel casing designed with a variety of rich vibrant colors and a faceted texture. The Cruzer Facet drive combines function and personality, making it a fashionable way to store digital files.

It is available worldwide now in 8GB to 32GB capacities carrying MSRPs of $32.99 to $84.99.

Cruzer Pop USB Flash Drive
    The Cruzer Pop USB flash drive is designed for young urban users looking for unique designs that complement their personality. The fun custom USB flash drive features rich colors and patterns plus a unique design that opens with a “pop” and conceals and protects the connector when not in use.

This new drive is SanDisk’s thinnest and is available worldwide now in 8GB to 32GB capacities carrying MSRPs of $32.99 to $84.99.

Available Software
    Virtually every SanDisk USB drive and all drives in the new suite include secure file encryption and password protection. SanDisk SecureAccess software provides 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection6 for private files while leaving the rest of the drive available for worry-free sharing. For added protection and convenience, two GB of secure online storage7 is offered for easy file backup and access from any web browser.

SanDisk also offers downloadable Cloud Catcher software, which allows users to backup and organize personal data from some of their favorite social media and online sites, hassle free on a SanDisk USB drive.

For more information, visit the following product pages:

btarunr, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. 32GB SanDisk USB Flash Drive not listed on Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - 32GB SanDisk USB

2. Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?: I tried reformatting my hard drive it says its unable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-32gb-usb-flash-drive-for/cbce8a9f-aa8f-4233-ace6-6ab629a19316
  3. Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?: I tried reformatting my hard drive it says its unable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-32gb-usb-flash-drive-for/cbce8a9f-aa8f-4233-ace6-6ab629a19316
  4. Not enough space on 32gb usb flash drive for windows 10 download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SANDISK USB flash drive not recognized in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SANDISK USB flash drive not recognized in Windows 11: I am trying to get my SANDISK USBs flash drives to be recognized. All those worked on Win10 before upgrading to Win11.I am looking under device manager and I get an error under other devices - SANDISK 3.2Gen1. When I am trying to update the driver I get the following...
  6. SANDISK USB flash drive not recognized in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SANDISK USB flash drive not recognized in Windows 11: I am trying to get my SANDISK USBs flash drives to be recognized. All those worked on Win10 before upgrading to Win11.I am looking under device manager and I get an error under other devices - SANDISK 3.2Gen1. When I am trying to update the driver I get the following...
  7. Windows won't recognize Sandisk system folder on a USB flash drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won't recognize Sandisk system folder on a USB flash drive?: I just got back from Staples scanning a few documents into my flash drive. It gave me the option of saving to either Sandisk Secure Access, or the system folder. Not wanting to deal with the Secure Access crap, I had it written to the system folder. But for some reason...
  8. Sandisk flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk flash drive: when I open my sandisk and try and open certain files I get error mesage the application can not open it because it can not find any editors for this type of file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-flash-drive/5449e907-01a0-42dd-822b-0ebb51342083
  9. Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?: Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-compatible-with-sandisk-cruzer-force/a7b56a55-3aae-4450-ac5e-da01f3e6cc37
  10. Allocation unit size for USB flash drive 32GB

Allocation unit size for USB flash drive 32GB: I just bought 32GB usb flash drive and i want to format it, but i dont know what default Allocation unit size for formating it and also i've no idea what it means. Here a screenshot [img] I hope you guys can explain and help me decide which one should i choose. And sorry...