Windows 10: 34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem

Discus and support 34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to figure out the underlying Connectivity problems that only my laptop is having again. Running the Network Troubleshooter, led me to the Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blondii-x, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Blondii-x Win User

34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem

Trying to figure out the underlying Connectivity problems that only my laptop is having again. Running the Network Troubleshooter, led me to the Event Logs after reading these two statements in the Troubleshooter's details: "see the wireless connectivity information event""see the Wireless Diagnostic Informational Event"In the Event Viewer I found 3 consecutive logs that all were tripped simultaneously. That log being:I then went back to main Event Viewer screen to see how many were actually being logged under Security. Unfortunately I just don't understand it enough to know exactly what the

:)

Blondii-x, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Simiel Win User

Error [262] Update Error

I've been getting this error message when trying to update my ROM.

ERROR [262] : UPDATE ERROR

The ROM Update Utility has encountered communication errors during the update process. The program will guide you step-by-step to recover from the errors and continue with the update.

I've followed the step-by-step instructions,and I continue to encounter this problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Simiel, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Events 4672 & 4624 Win 10 Freezes - special LOGON ?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you on a domain network?
    2. May I know the make and the model number of your system?

The event logs you have provided seems to be the security logs that is generated when you login to your system. For more information on the event that was generated, you can check
    4672(S): Special privileges assigned to new logon.

The Windows error logs will be located at Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System.

Please follow the step below and check if it works for you.

Step: Improve Windows 10 Performance.

Try some of the following suggestions to help
    make your Windows 10 PC run better
    . The steps are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that fixes the problem, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Note: The last step on the article contains Windows Reset, I suggest you not to perform Windows reset, as there is a change your data and applications will be wiped and also
    the OS will reverted back to previous version you upgraded from.

If the issue still persists, please reply to this post with more information so that we can identify the root cause of this issue and assist you further.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 17, 2021
  4. thetarget Win User

Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. 34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem - Similar Threads - 262 Security admin

2. I think I am having an SMB problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I am having an SMB problem?: I have 3 machines/network locationsTruenas Scale ServerWindows 11 LaptopWindows 10 DesktopReadyshare Network DriveI have tried everything to fix this issue. My windows 10 machine can't find my Truenas storage no matter what I do. What makes this even weirder is that I used to...
  3. I think I am having an SMB problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I am having an SMB problem?: I have 3 machines/network locationsTruenas Scale ServerWindows 11 LaptopWindows 10 DesktopReadyshare Network DriveI have tried everything to fix this issue. My windows 10 machine can't find my Truenas storage no matter what I do. What makes this even weirder is that I used to...
  4. I think I am having an SMB problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. 34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem: Trying to figure out the underlying Connectivity problems that only my laptop is having again. Running the Network Troubleshooter, led me to the Event Logs after reading these two statements in the Troubleshooter's details: "see the wireless connectivity information...
  6. 34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    34,262 Security admin Event Logs!! - I think I have a problem: Trying to figure out the underlying Connectivity problems that only my laptop is having again. Running the Network Troubleshooter, led me to the Event Logs after reading these two statements in the Troubleshooter's details: "see the wireless connectivity information...
  7. i think i might have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them unfortunate spacemen? BANNED first person shooter? BANNED among us? BANNED my online rhythm games? BAND...
  8. Computer I no longer have the Admin log-in for

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer I no longer have the Admin log-in for: Hi all! I have a Dell desktop that was my old work computer. It's been a couple years since I used it last but I was going to let my son use it for games and such. However, neither my former supervisor nor I can remember the old Admin log-in info and as a result it will not...
  9. problem filtering out login events in security log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problem filtering out login events in security log: Would like to see if there are any remote logins on my system. I brought up the security log but there are so many logins it is not possible to spot anything unusual. I assume the majority of login are something internal to windows and I would like to filter those out if...
  10. Having problems with memory, I think.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems with memory, I think.: I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I am running 4 sticks of Corsair memory adding up to 16gig. By accident when I was System>Display, Sound, Notifications, power>About, I noticed that Win 10 is reporting Installed RAM=12.0GB. So I did some looking and found that you...