Windows 10: 3500 connect

Discus and support 3500 connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft 3500 I just bought a new computer, I think I have a receiver but can't find a place to put into the laptop. how do I sink it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by biddy_202, Sep 19, 2020.

1. biddy_202 Win User

3500 connect

I have a Microsoft 3500 I just bought a new computer, I think I have a receiver but can't find a place to put into the laptop.

how do I sink it to the new computer or do I need to buy another mouse.

x8221729 4025 02398 523 5708285 71138 2011

:)

biddy_202, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Belalmoh Win User
    Microsoft Mouse 3500 Issue

• This is a 3500 wireless mouse which uses a usb wireless transceiver to connect.
    • Currently, I'm using Windows 10 Pro.

Belalmoh, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

3500 connect

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

Hello Anthony,

We would like to know more information with regard to using Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500. Kindly provide the following information for us to isolate your concern:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer?
    We would suggest you to check this link and follow
    the instruction that can help you resolve the issue on using the wireless mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

3500 connect

1. 3500 connect - Similar Threads - 3500 connect

2. Dell G3 3500 keeps on turning on after shutting down!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell G3 3500 keeps on turning on after shutting down!: I have a Dell G3 3500 laptop that keeps on turning on immediately after I shut it down. I clean installed Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v2004, installed all the drivers and BIOS update via Dell SupportAssist, I also installed all Windows Updates....
  3. 22 seconds start time with Nvme 3500/3000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    22 seconds start time with Nvme 3500/3000: Hey It's normal? https://streamable.com/enmwtf Here's a video showing all the process I have a gigabyte b450m aorus The boot time is sequenced like that 6 second of black screen 2 second of displaying nvidia drivers version 2 second with a little "-" 7 seconds of...
  4. wireless mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse 3500: I have a limited edition mouse that is no longer working, I bought a new plain blue mouse and would like to swap just the top custom plate. Does this come off without disassembling the entire mouse?...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem: I recently added the above mouse to my laptop running Windows 10 64bit. I put in the receiver and the driver installed and my mouse works just fine. My trouble come when I add another USB device to my computer via a second USB plug. My mouse becomes extremely unstable and...
  6. Microsoft mouse 3500 wireless how to install

Microsoft mouse 3500 wireless how to install: How to install Microsoft mouse wireless mobile 3500? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-3500-wireless-how-to-install/68f4516d-9349-46eb-af1f-cb2038ca80da
  7. Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500: Hi i brought my son the above card for Christmas today he scratched the code on the back but part of the code scratched off. We cannot read the code is there anything we can do? Any advice on who we can contact? Im hoping the card isn’t useless. Thanks in advance for...
  8. Difficulty with touch pad after reinstall latitude 3500

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty with touch pad after reinstall latitude 3500: I work in a new school, and e purchased the latitude 3550s for a programming class. Nightmare. The all in one keyboards need to be entirely replaced when kids damage the key boards. After waiting forever to get the keyboards, I went through the process (down to the...
  9. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle: Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3500-wireless-mouse-dongle/58044a52-c4ef-4797-b1ba-f7db95433b7b
  10. replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Customization
    replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500: I have micorsoft mobile mouse 3500. I had only had it a couple weeks when my laptop was stolen with the tranciever in it. I still have the mouse itself. I really like the mouse, and felt that i havent gotten enough use out of it. Am i able to get new tranciever, or do i have...