Windows 10: 360° 1080p camera not working

Discus and support 360° 1080p camera not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 360 camera Kandao Meeting, which is only 1080p and does not work on 20H2. According to the supplier, 20H2 does not support 1080p but only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by loic, Dec 4, 2020.

1. loic Win User

360° 1080p camera not working

I have a 360 camera Kandao Meeting, which is only 1080p and does not work on 20H2. According to the supplier, 20H2 does not support 1080p but only 720p.
    Any solution?
    Thanks

:)

loic, Dec 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Xbox 360 Camera on Windows 10

Hi Jack,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or outdated Camera drivers.

• Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to run Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I also suggest you to run the app troubleshooter included within Windows OS manually by following the steps below and check if the issue persist.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems
    with apps and the Store.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start icon and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left hand screen panel.
    • Select Windows Store apps, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to refer the below article on "Set up and use the Xbox Live Vision camera on Xbox 360" and see if this helps.

Xbox Support

Using an Xbox Live Vision camera and a Kinect sensor on your Xbox 360

Xbox Support

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Dec 4, 2020
  4. 360° 1080p camera not working

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

360° 1080p camera not working

1. 360° 1080p camera not working - Similar Threads - 360° 1080p camera

2. download camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download camera driver for HP Spectre 360: camera stopped working on HP Spectre 360 so I deleted two camera drivers. Now "scan for hardware" does not detect camera and I am trying to download correct driver...
  3. download camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download camera driver for HP Spectre 360: camera stopped working on HP Spectre 360 so I deleted two camera drivers. Now "scan for hardware" does not detect camera and I am trying to download correct driver...
  4. 1080p on a 4K monitor or 1080p?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1080p on a 4K monitor or 1080p?: If I get a 4K, I'd play 1080p on it before later upgrading GPU for 4K But I hear 1080p on 4K = blurry. Or is it one of those things like 'very high shadows' v 'high shadows' where you'd need to compare screenshots to see a difference and / or care?
  5. Camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver for HP Spectre 360: My camera driver disappeared and I have spent two weeks trying to find another driver for it EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Even HP, who makes my laptop, hasn't offered me a link for it. Thank you....
  6. Camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera driver for HP Spectre 360: My camera driver disappeared and I have spent two weeks trying to find another driver for it EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Even HP, who makes my laptop, hasn't offered me a link for it. Thank you....
  7. My Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p camera problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p camera problem: Hi There, I have connected this device to my new PC windows 10 64 bit. The camera works if the quality 640x480 but does not work on better quality 1920x1080. What should I do? Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. Zoltan...
  8. 1080p

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1080p: I have a filee that is 1080p but my TV says 1080I... If I use my bluray player I get 1080P. so what is going on with my windows 10 machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1080p/dd1b0aa3-4a5b-413f-b4aa-9e9ab844fd92
  9. HD 1080P Webcam Not Working

HD 1080P Webcam Not Working: Hello All, I just bought a Full HD 1080P Webcam. When I plug it into a usb port on my desktop PC the power light comes on. When I go to the windows key and select "camera" I get the message "windows can't find your camera". This is supposed to be a plug and play webcam. If I...
  10. XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working

XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working: Hi, I have an old 360 Live Vision USB Webcam that use occasionally (very, very occasionally, last use was late last year) that has apparently stopped working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly get it working again? Seems that Win10 recognises as a webcam...