Windows 10: 360 Controller Flashing Screen

Discus and support 360 Controller Flashing Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upgraded to the latest Insider Build, if I turn on my 360 controller 2 monitors shut off my main monitor flashes gray/black and when I disable the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PeterFragon, Mar 24, 2016.

1. 360 Controller Flashing Screen

Upgraded to the latest Insider Build, if I turn on my 360 controller 2 monitors shut off my main monitor flashes gray/black and when I disable the controller I am sitting at the login screen at a very low resolution...

Anyone else?
    Any known fixes?

Edit: I have already tried cleaning the drivers and reinstalling them...

:)

PeterFragon, Mar 24, 2016

2. Xbox 360 Problems

My Xbox 360 will turn on, but nothing will be displayed on my TV. There are no red lights, but only the middle dot is lit on the power button. The connected controllers' power buttons keep flashing, and when I try synchronize them to my Xbox 360, the controllers'
    power buttons flash three times in succession with my Xbox 360, and they go back to flashing steadily. What is happening? How do I fix it?

(I was redirected here from the Xbox website.)

Moved from Virus & Malware

I'mDirtyDan, Mar 24, 2016
  3. XBox 360 Controller flashing, not working

My controller is constantly flashing and not being able to do anything. The drivers are installed and in the device manager it includes: "Xbox 360 peripherals: Xbox 360 wireless controller via Play & Charge kit" I've tried uninstalling, disabling, replugging,
    restarting, and other things but when i try to turn it on it just flashes.

AminAhansal, Mar 24, 2016
  4. Wullail Win User

360 Controller Flashing Screen

Windows 10 Insider Preview 14291. Wont complete install. - Windows 10 Forums

Wullail, Mar 24, 2016
  5. Thanks for the link...

PeterFragon, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

360 Controller Flashing Screen

1. 360 Controller Flashing Screen - Similar Threads - 360 Controller Flashing

2. XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.: Hello,Today I've decided to plug my old original XBOX 360 pad via USB to my Windows 11 PC. In device manager the pad is being recognized properly as "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit" no driver installation was required. The problem is that the green ring is...
  3. XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX 360 Controller recognized, but no input and flashing green ring.: Hello,Today I've decided to plug my old original XBOX 360 pad via USB to my Windows 11 PC. In device manager the pad is being recognized properly as "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit" no driver installation was required. The problem is that the green ring is...
  4. xbox 360 wired controller

xbox 360 wired controller: my Xbox 360 wired controller start blinking and continuous vibration during game i tried re installing drivers but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wired-controller/2d23b6d0-1939-407a-ac0a-c6f6bda81c90
  5. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller

xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  7. Help on wired 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on wired 360 controller: I bought this really handy wired xbox 360 controller for windows, and i like it alot. It worked very well a few minutes earlier but now when i plug it in it just wont turn on, i dont wanna buy another one and i cant go back to using a ps4 controller now ;-; please help me....
  8. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...
  9. Xbox 360 Controller is not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 Controller is not connecting: I am trying to hook up an xbox 360 controller, but it is not connecting to any of the games. It just flashes all four rings forever. I am also using this controller as a wired controller. Also, the weirdest part is that the driver is installed but it's not connecting to any...
  10. Xbox 360 controller & GOW4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller & GOW4: Hi. I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver to use my old Xbox 360 controllers on my Windows 10 PC, these controllers are working perfectly with other games but not with GOW4, the game is not detecting the controllers (I tried with two) and I'm not able to find any option to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. articulate 360 monitors keep flashing