Windows 10: 360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio

Discus and support 360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got a Kinect and have noticed it does not work within Kinect studio as it displays a grey screen. I have tested the Kinect with an actual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TommyNdc, Dec 30, 2018.

1. TommyNdc Win User

360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio

I recently got a Kinect and have noticed it does not work within Kinect studio as it displays a grey screen. I have tested the Kinect with an actual 360 and it works great. But when connected with an adapter the green light turns on and windows detects something was plugged in. I have also tried this with the trial version of Iclone7 and it also does not work.

:)

TommyNdc, Dec 30, 2018

2. windows kinect

Hi Ruja,

To answer your query, Kinect for Windows is only programmed to work on Windows computers. Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360 can use Xbox Kinect specifically programmed for each of them.

For more information about Kinect for Windows and Xbox Kinect, you can refer to the links below:

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Dec 30, 2018
  3. xbox one and kinect 360 games

We recently purchased an xbox one s and the xbox one Kinect sensor. I also purchased my kids xbox 360 Kinect games. Will these games work on the new Kinect one? Do I need to purchase an adaptor? I am so confused. When I search for xbox one Kinect games
    nothing comes up but the xbox 360 Kinect games.

MichaelSlaughter, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Aviao Win User

Is 3D Builder work with kinect 360?

I got a Kinect 360 connected to Windows 10, I have set privacy following the above guide. However, 3D Builder cannot recognize the Kinect. Please help.

Aviao, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

1. 360 Kinect not working in Kinect studio - Similar Threads - 360 Kinect working

2. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  3. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  4. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect

Kinect Studio doesn't see Azure Kinect: I have Azure Kinect connected to my Windows 10 laptop, but Kinect Studio shows grey screen with 'Not connected'. Other applications like Azure Kinect Viewer work properly and see Azure. Please help, what the problem might be?...
  6. Kinect V2 *only* working in Kinect Studio v2.0

Kinect V2 *only* working in Kinect Studio v2.0: With all the distance learning stuff, i figured my old kinect would work great as a 1080p webcam for Zoom sessions. Issue is, it refuses to send any kind of visual data to apps beyond the applications included in the kinect SDK. Now, it is manually modified to send the...
  7. kinect 360 help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    kinect 360 help: I want to make my kinect recognizable as a webcam and not just a motion capture tool and I need help with it as other software doesn't recognize the kinect as a webcam and also wanted the screen to be 16:9 widescreen and I won't be using to record but rather animate in after...
  8. 360 Kinect as a webcam

360 Kinect as a webcam: Hi, I'm trying to setup my 360 Kinect as a webcam on my PC but my PC does not recognise it. Can someone help me to get this sorted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/360-kinect-as-a-webcam/962f140a-b745-4ab2-b092-faf8eae33c21
  9. kinect not working

kinect not working: i have a kinect for the xbox one but i wanted to use it with my computer but when i plug in the kinect to usb 3.0 it turns on and off until i unplug it but when i plug it in to usb 2.0 it works but the pc does not recognize it....
  10. Xbox 360 kinect compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox 360 kinect compatibility: i have questions about the original Xbox 360 kinect software for windows 10 do i use the new versions or the old versions of the SDK Programs? i have the Xbox 360 kinect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kinect studioproblem

2. kinect studio not working

3. kinect 360 3d scanner stopped working

4. kinect studio no kinect found,
  5. noting show up in kinect studio