Windows 10: 360° laptop keyboard no longer works?

Discus and support 360° laptop keyboard no longer works? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; With my 360° laptop from Windows the keyboard does not work anymore. I think this is because the tablet mode is permanently activated. Actually it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by emiliaforever, Jul 10, 2020.

1. 360° laptop keyboard no longer works?

With my 360° laptop from Windows the keyboard does not work anymore.
    I think this is because the tablet mode is permanently activated. Actually it activates automatically when you bend it over 180°, but now I can't put the laptop back. I can still get in, as I can unlock it with my fingerprint, I can also open the settings, but I don't know what else I can change.

Thanks a lot

Here is a small photo that might help:

360° laptop keyboard no longer works? 0_big.jpg

:)

emiliaforever, Jul 10, 2020

2. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

360° laptop keyboard no longer works?

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

360° laptop keyboard no longer works?

1. 360° laptop keyboard no longer works? - Similar Threads - 360° laptop keyboard

2. Keyboard shortcuts no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts no longer working: Hello!About 2 days ago my left CTRL key stopped working, no worries - I could use the right one.It slowly got annoying through the day so I restarted my PC Windows 10 Desktop. Then the right CTRL also stopped working alongside alt and windows keys for shortcuts.I can't CTRL...
  3. Keyboard shortcuts no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcuts no longer working: Hello!About 2 days ago my left CTRL key stopped working, no worries - I could use the right one.It slowly got annoying through the day so I restarted my PC Windows 10 Desktop. Then the right CTRL also stopped working alongside alt and windows keys for shortcuts.I can't CTRL...
  4. Keyboard shortcuts no longer working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keyboard Shortcuts No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Shortcuts No Longer Working: All of a sudden my keyboard shortcuts ie Ctrl+O etc no longer work. Is there a way that I can toggle this back on? I must have accidentally turned them off?...
  6. Keyboard Shortcuts No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Shortcuts No Longer Working: All of a sudden my keyboard shortcuts ie Ctrl+O etc no longer work. Is there a way that I can toggle this back on? I must have accidentally turned them off?...
  7. windows on laptop no longer recognizes keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows on laptop no longer recognizes keyboard: My Windows 10 installation on my laptop had an error and will no longer recognize the keyboard, nor will it accept an external keyboard. The keyboard works with the BIOS and a Win 10 install drive, but I can't seem to fix the problem. Is there a way to fix this or do I need...
  8. Keyboard no longer works

Keyboard no longer works: A message came up on my screen and i declined and then my keyboard wireless no longer works! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-no-longer-works/29929ff4-aace-4b49-80b4-be0b6be06d52
  9. Backlit Keyboard No Longer Working

Backlit Keyboard No Longer Working: I have an HP Spectre and my keyboard backlight is no longer working (F5 key). I've done research on HP support forum but no one seems to know the reasoning. I can only assume that this is a Windows Update issue/glitch? Any suggestions as well? I've also tried things like...
  10. XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working

XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working: Hi, I have an old 360 Live Vision USB Webcam that use occasionally (very, very occasionally, last use was late last year) that has apparently stopped working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly get it working again? Seems that Win10 recognises as a webcam...