Windows 10: 3600 bt mouse

Discus and support 3600 bt mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a mouse driver 14 years old! That keeps losing connection, can't update. What's up with that? Tried anything, is it broke? Get back to me asap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Marco van Devin, Jan 17, 2021.

1. 3600 bt mouse

I have a mouse driver 14 years old! That keeps losing connection, can't update. What's up with that? Tried anything, is it broke? Get back to me asap
    Max

:)

Marco van Devin, Jan 17, 2021

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 BT Freezing Issues - Windows 10

My another notebook lenovo has the same version and build of Win 10. There is this “KB” that you said in it, but it was installed 14 april and this issue had happened before it (using amother mouse of same model: microsoft 3600 bt)

RafaBitten, Jan 17, 2021
  4. 3600 bt mouse

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 (and a Motorola BT mouse) not working after Creators Update

Creators Update installed itself last night on shutdown.

Starting up today, my Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 cannot be seen to pair anymore. It can see my other BT devices (Sony Bluetooth speaker and headphones) but not my mouse. It was working fine prior to the update, under both Windows 7 & Windows 10.

I tried also to pair with a Motorola BT mouse, but again the mouse is just not "seen" to pair with.

I've been into Device Manager and removed the BT mouse driver, rebooted, then re-installed it, but neither mouse still cannot be seen. I'm stuck and really don't want to revert to a wired mouse as both my USB ports are in use.

I've tried Windows Update, driver updates etc. to no avail.

AdrianS_950, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

3600 bt mouse

1. 3600 bt mouse - Similar Threads - 3600 mouse

2. I have a bluetooth 3600 mouse that immediately powers up in pairing mode, but will not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bluetooth 3600 mouse that immediately powers up in pairing mode, but will not...: I have a bluetooth 3600 mouse that immediately powers up in pairing mode, but will not pair. How do I fix this? It is brand new & I am running Win 11. I am able to connect a bluetooth headset....
  3. I have a bluetooth 3600 mouse that immediately powers up in pairing mode, but will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a bluetooth 3600 mouse that immediately powers up in pairing mode, but will not...: I have a bluetooth 3600 mouse that immediately powers up in pairing mode, but will not pair. How do I fix this? It is brand new & I am running Win 11. I am able to connect a bluetooth headset....
  4. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  6. Brand new microsoft bluetooth 3600 mouse will not connect to my laptop - windows 10. Tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new microsoft bluetooth 3600 mouse will not connect to my laptop - windows 10. Tried...: Brand new microsoft bluetooth 3600 mouse will not connect to my laptop - windows 10. Tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-microsoft-bluetooth-3600-mouse-will-not/1b4b36d4-7a07-4e2f-9df3-a06603dc6908
  7. Brand new microsoft bluetooth 3600 mouse will not connect to my laptop - windows 10. Tried...

Brand new microsoft bluetooth 3600 mouse will not connect to my laptop - windows 10. Tried...: Brand new microsoft bluetooth 3600 mouse will not connect to my laptop - windows 10. Tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-microsoft-bluetooth-3600-mouse-will-not/1b4b36d4-7a07-4e2f-9df3-a06603dc6908
  8. Brand new microsoft bluetooth 3600 mouse will not connect to my laptop - windows 10. Tried...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work: mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work, the power lamp up when i but the battery.- the bottom did not work to reset or power off or pair * Moved from Community Center...
  10. Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work

Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work: mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work, the power lamp up when i but the battery.- the bottom did not work to reset or power off or pair * Moved from Community Center...