Windows 10: 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

Discus and support 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Microsoft 365 family plan and have it installed on my main laptop #1 and it is working fine. I would like to have 365 on my backup laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KevinKratzer2, Apr 22, 2022.

1. 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

I purchased a Microsoft 365 family plan and have it installed on my main laptop #1 and it is working fine. I would like to have 365 on my backup laptop #2 since Microsoft is now not supporting and actively blocking my access to Outlook 2010 with the "your Microsoft Exchange administrator has blocked the version of Outlook that you are using" blah blah. I have the same email address on both computers. I can send an invite to my back up laptop #2 but it can't be received because Microsoft is blocking access to Outlook 2010 as shown above. What to do next?

:)

KevinKratzer2, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Hkcuong Win User

Core 2 Duo for laptop CQ40-314TU

I have found something about CPU Upgrade on the Intel's Website, the manufacturer of my laptop's chipset (GM45 Chipset). Currently, the CPU which this laptop is using (Dual Core T3400) is NOT in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=35509
    The laptop's chipset also support Core 2 Extreme Technology, which I think the latest CPU Technology.
    I have another laptop called Acer Aspire 5572ANWXMi that is using the chipset 945GM which support the T7600 (like you suggested) and it is in this list: http://ark.intel.com/chipset.aspx?familyID=22816

Hkcuong, Apr 22, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 22, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

Thema:

365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

1. 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2 - Similar Threads - 365 family main

2. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  3. 2 laptops 1 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 laptops 1 Microsoft account: My wife got a new laptop and log into her account. Now all her stuff from her work laptop has also gone to her new laptop including some of her boss stuff. She uses the same email on both computers. Is there a way for her personal laptop to not have the work stuff without...
  4. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  5. 2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Monitor, 2 User, 1 Laptop: I currently have the following setup: One laptop with an additional monitor setup set to duplicate Screen. So the screen on the laptop and the screen on the monitor display the same image.I want to make it so that, With additional keyboards and mice, Make one user work on the...
  6. 1 wireless mouse for 2 laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 wireless mouse for 2 laptops: Hello, Is there anyway I can use a wireless mouse for 2 laptops side by side? If so what mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1-wireless-mouse-for-2-laptops/abf8aa3b-4bff-4f59-b087-56183d526b26
  7. 1 wireless mouse for 2 laptops

1 wireless mouse for 2 laptops: Hello, Is there anyway I can use a wireless mouse for 2 laptops side by side? If so what mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1-wireless-mouse-for-2-laptops/abf8aa3b-4bff-4f59-b087-56183d526b26
  8. 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2: I purchased a Microsoft 365 family plan and have it installed on my main laptop #1 and it is working fine. I would like to have 365 on my backup laptop #2 since Microsoft is now not supporting and actively blocking my access to Outlook 2010 with the "your Microsoft Exchange...
  9. 365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2

365 family on main laptop #1 and backup laptop #2: I purchased a Microsoft 365 family plan and have it installed on my main laptop #1 and it is working fine. I would like to have 365 on my backup laptop #2 since Microsoft is now not supporting and actively blocking my access to Outlook 2010 with the "your Microsoft Exchange...
  10. LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOGIN INTO 2 LAPTOPS, 1 allows 1 doesn't why? - I have 365: I was asked to change my password which I did. Since then very strange, my new laptop, doesn't allow me to log in saying I have entered an incorrect pin too many times, which I only input my password. Then says try again restart your device, which I have tried many times....