Windows 10: 365 Family on more than one device.

Discus and support 365 Family on more than one device. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the full suite on my laptop and now need to install it on my daughter's laptop. Do I just login from her laptop and download?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by julietpatrick, Sep 15, 2020.

1. 365 Family on more than one device.

I have the full suite on my laptop and now need to install it on my daughter's laptop. Do I just login from her laptop and download?

:)

julietpatrick, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Family Safety issues

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're experiencing issues with Family when searching for the device. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• When you mention 2 devices on your sons account, do you want to use two devices but using one account?
    • Could you provide us a screen shot of family list devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this articles below on how to set up your Family:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

365 Family on more than one device.

Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions | Microsoft 365 Blog

Tenforo, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

365 Family on more than one device.

1. 365 Family on more than one device. - Similar Threads - 365 Family more

2. Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?: Hi there,I have three devices that are logged in under my Microsoft account.However, I want to ensure that the files on one device are not syncing to the other two - I need all three to be independent of each other in this regard.How does one ensure this? Is it simply a...
  3. Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?: Hi there,I have three devices that are logged in under my Microsoft account.However, I want to ensure that the files on one device are not syncing to the other two - I need all three to be independent of each other in this regard.How does one ensure this? Is it simply a...
  4. Microsoft Account on more than one device - stop syncing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. windows dvd player on more than one device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows dvd player on more than one device: I bought windows dvd player nine six months ago and a second laptop two months ago. Do I have to buy it again for my second computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-on-more-than-one-device/10b722e7-6394-4809-b29e-db02dcd7e69e
  6. More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver: This is an ongoing, intermittent issue with Windows 10. I consistently get two keyboard device drivers. It does no good to uninstall one or the other as the 2nd one eventually reappears. I'm using the keyboard on my laptop and that's the only keyboard I use/only keyboard...
  7. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  8. Display Product key for more than one device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Display Product key for more than one device: I need to display my product key on my machine to verify what I have written down is correct. Every where I look on the net it assumes that I only have one computer and one copy of windows. I have 6 computers one for each family member and I dont know which product key goes...
  9. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  10. Would like more than one login on a single device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Would like more than one login on a single device: I have a dual-boot of 2 different builds of Windows 10 on a single device (a laptop computer). I would like to have both of these boots to be my Microsoft account so I can synchronize between them. But when I try to convert my second one from a local account to my Microsoft...