Windows 10: 365 going crazy

Discus and support 365 going crazy in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Recently, I have been unable to access my files without "signing in." When I click on "Sign in" I get a box asking me to insert my phone # or email. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by pygmy, Dec 2, 2018.

1. pygmy Win User

365 going crazy

Recently, I have been unable to access my files without "signing in." When I click on "Sign in" I get a box asking me to insert my phone # or email. I am intermittently unable to type in the space provided. Should I chance to hit it just right, I then get a message that I must use something called "Windows Hello" to access my files.

What's going on?*Sad

:)

pygmy, Dec 2, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Ruz San Win User

365 going crazy

Windows 10 - fonts going crazy

Hi,

Let's find out why this happened on your Windows 10 tablet. Please provide answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes in your settings before you last turned off your device?
    • Was there a recent update that was installed?

This could just be a result of your settings for the text size being altered. To correct it, please follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Display.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the item with the text size you want to resize.
    • Lower down the size number for that item.
    • Click Apply.
    We suggest you select 9 as the size for all items since this is the standard size that Windows uses.

Let us know if you need more help.

Ruz San, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

365 going crazy

1. 365 going crazy - Similar Threads - 365 going crazy

2. BSOD Going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Going crazy: I have done everything I can find on the subject of BSOD multiple errors, random.RAM - OKDrives - OKDrivers - UpdatedChipset - Updated to currentMemory dmp - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjQkdFsggUhD0h6v3uX4mF19jcvs?e=JnSStw includes MTBRunning:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60...
  3. BSOD Going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Going crazy: I have done everything I can find on the subject of BSOD multiple errors, random.RAM - OKDrives - OKDrivers - UpdatedChipset - Updated to currentMemory dmp - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjQkdFsggUhD0h6v3uX4mF19jcvs?e=JnSStw includes MTBRunning:AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60...
  4. screen going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen going crazy: first what looks like bubbles appear across the top of my screen, second my mouse disappears, third screen will zoom in and out, random dropdown menus will appear or random windows will open and close, finally I have to power off and back on to regain control....
  5. Fan going crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan going crazy . . .: Hi: My ASUS laptop fan has gone crazy lately. It runs wide open for a half a minute or more then shuts down to an idle, then goes up full blast again after a half a minute or so. It never ramps up or down, it's either idling or wide open. A complete restart doesn't help....
  6. Mouse is going crazy.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse is going crazy.: My doesn't click with certain programs. I can play my game fine, but I can't use my calculator or navigate my settings with it. It highlights what I'm pointing to, but it won't click....
  7. Devices going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices going crazy: Hello all, Yesterday I've tried to plug in my Game pad and play some games but... I've figured out that my Game pad is recognized as a Mouse. I would like to mention that 1 month ago (last time I've used it) I didn't have any issue. Also I would like to mention that Devices...
  8. SCVHOST GOING CRAZY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCVHOST GOING CRAZY: Please help me, I really hate scvhost it makes my gaming experience become lag it consumes a lot of internet connection and consume more priority than my dota2. some people say its windows update, but ive downloaded all of the update, please help me to permanently kill...
  9. Cursor is going crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor is going crazy: My cursor is flying all over the screen and there is a ghost cicle on the edge that is pulsing. When i have shut fown its okay gor a little bit the starts up again...
  10. music player going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    music player going crazy: I'm heaving a problem with all audio and video when i try to play something in my vlc or any player it plays but when i click on it go's crazy and jumps and will not let me play anything and vedio do's the same if it is a bug i can not find it and i cant go back on my windows...