Windows 10: 365 MDM for IOS

Discus and support 365 MDM for IOS in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Does anyone here use this to manage iphones and ipads? I am wondering if this is better than using Apple For Business MDM. I tried to sign up for an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by danharner, Apr 2, 2019.

1. danharner Win User

365 MDM for IOS

Does anyone here use this to manage iphones and ipads? I am wondering if this is better than using Apple For Business MDM. I tried to sign up for an Apple Business Account but the D.U.N.S is taking forever to give me a number so that I can finish registering. Has anyone dealt with DUNS before also?

:)

danharner, Apr 2, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Ma.Reng Win User
    iOS Cortana Office 365 integration

Dear All,

I have the Cortana App installed on my iPhone. As mail and calendar client I us the Outlook app and not the standard iOS apps.

My Cortana account is connected with my private Outlook as well as my 365 company account.

Unfortunately Cortana does not check both accounts for calendar entries. Is there a "hidden" setting or works the day forecast only with the iOS standard apps? Any ideas from your side are appreciated.

Thank you and best regards

Marcus.

Ma.Reng, Apr 2, 2019
  4. 365 MDM for IOS

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

365 MDM for IOS

1. 365 MDM for IOS - Similar Threads - 365 MDM IOS

2. MDM Application ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MDM Application ID: Where can we find the MDM Application ID for the Enable automatic MDM enrollment using default Azure AD credentials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mdm-application-id/0437986e-d08a-48d5-8c6e-6de76041c55c
  3. MDM Application ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MDM Application ID: Where can we find the MDM Application ID for the Enable automatic MDM enrollment using default Azure AD credentials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mdm-application-id/0437986e-d08a-48d5-8c6e-6de76041c55c
  4. MDM Application ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OOBE MDM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE MDM: Hello,my company left me an old pc for private use.when I install it with OOBE, its asking me for the company account after I choose the language. but I don't want to type in the company login as I want to use it private, but without I cannot set it up.is there a way to take...
  6. OOBE MDM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OOBE MDM: Hello,my company left me an old pc for private use.when I install it with OOBE, its asking me for the company account after I choose the language. but I don't want to type in the company login as I want to use it private, but without I cannot set it up.is there a way to take...
  7. OOBE MDM

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. MDM on Windows 10: Office 365 installation unenlightened

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MDM on Windows 10: Office 365 installation unenlightened: MDM Enrollment We are deploying MDM. All users have the same license assigned. New equipment with Windows 10 Enterprise Some Devices simply refuse to enroll in MDM and enroll in MAM instead Devices are Hybrid AD joined. Some of these machines work beautifully and all...
  9. Remove MDM

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove MDM: Hi, I am searching for a way to removing lingering MDM profiles on hundreds of Windows 10 devices after a botched deployment from someone who quit their job. The Airwatch agent was deployed to the devices but something went wrong and now the devices don’t have the agent, but...
  10. Technical support for MDM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical support for MDM: Hello there, Am a developer and trying to setup MDM using OnPremise device enrollment. But so far have been getting errors after the Discovery response. I urgently require technical support for this. Can someone please point me to what i need to do to get the appropriate...