Windows 10: 365 subscription.

Discus and support 365 subscription. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using the free 365 subscription. Does this NOT include windows? That was what I needed. All you seem to get is some apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JerryBrowne1, Jun 7, 2020.

1. 365 subscription.

I am using the free 365 subscription. Does this NOT include windows? That was what I needed. All you seem to get is some apps.

:)

JerryBrowne1, Jun 7, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 7, 2020
  3. KabyBlue Win User
    Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?

I know many sketchy things -- especially regarding softwares -- can be found on eBay but I can't seem to wrap my head around how this deal is possible. The seller seems to swear (for what it's worth) that the listing is completely legal and legit. Something to do with an academic license and is quoted saying, "It is legal to resell this license and the sale is in conformity with the EU Directive 2009/24/EC."

So, what do you guys think?

Here is the eBay listing --> Microsoft Office 365 Home Subscription 5 Users PC/Mac | Lifetime

365 subscription. [​IMG]

KabyBlue, Jun 7, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

365 subscription.

Office 365 subscription

Hi Kim,

Go to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in

On that page under your info, check the status of your subscription to Office 365

If that checks out, click this link and run through the Office activation troubleshooter:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

If that does not resolve this for you, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation, including activation . . .

DaveM121, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

365 subscription.

1. 365 subscription. - Similar Threads - 365 subscription

2. why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?: why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-both-a-microsoft-365-personal-and/24d259ff-71e8-4cd3-8796-4a8d0745f7de
  3. why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription?: why do I have both a Microsoft 365 personal and Microsoft Diamond VIP monthly subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-both-a-microsoft-365-personal-and/24d259ff-71e8-4cd3-8796-4a8d0745f7de
  4. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  5. Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...

Can I get a refund after I turned off recurring bill for my subscription in Microsoft 365...: Please let me know if I can refund after I turned off my recurring bill in my subscription to Micrsoft 365 Family. This plan renewal is unplanned and it is automatically charged my debit card....
  6. My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....: I need to talk to a human customer Service agent to untangle my Microsoft 365 Subscription. I have made numbers attempts, and yet no one has attempted to call me or help me. At this point, all I can do is cancel my Subscription....
  7. My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....: I need to talk to a human customer Service agent to untangle my Microsoft 365 Subscription. I have made numbers attempts, and yet no one has attempted to call me or help me. At this point, all I can do is cancel my Subscription....
  8. My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....

9. I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...: I am using a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal and when these last 2 updated months Feb-March 2024 2024-02 Cumulative update for.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 48.1 for Windows 10 Version 22 H2 for X64 KB5034685 and also update: 2024 Cumulative update for Windows...
  10. Running Microsoft 11 on Laptop. I have a subscription For Microsoft 365. I need to open...

Running Microsoft 11 on Laptop. I have a subscription For Microsoft 365. I need to open...: Need to open Microsoft Works Files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-microsoft-11-on-laptop-i-have-a/51d00593-f2b0-4e8b-b23c-6bef500c5d1b