Windows 10: 365

Discus and support 365 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I already have a 365 account which i pay for on a monthly basis. How can i download it to my new laptop?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marykelly-perkins, Oct 27, 2020.

1. 365

I already have a 365 account which i pay for on a monthly basis. How can i download it to my new laptop?

:)

marykelly-perkins, Oct 27, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 27, 2020
  4. scopio Win User

Best practice to install Office 365 Personal on dual drive pc

I'm afraid I am not familiar on how to carry out your suggestion. Perhaps you would be so kind as to set out the steps I need to do to achieve what you suggest.

scopio, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. 365 - Similar Threads - 365

2. microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    microsoft 365 installing office pro plus 2019: Hello, I have registered for a free trial of microsoft 365 about 3 days ago and I used the installer in my microsoft account to download microsoft 365 but when I use the online installer, it installs microsoft office 2019 pro plus instead of Microsoft 365 and it even looks a...
  3. User with admin removed work school account only account is a personal 365 home account no...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User with admin removed work school account only account is a personal 365 home account no...: I have an HP pavilion that was loaded win 10 pro 64-bit and added to a work school domain with a few user accounts created /added to the laptop. It was also added to a Microsoft home account with non-admin privilege. Was that way for a cpl years. A user for work school...
  4. Office 365 installed on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 installed on PC: I recently purchased office365 and their is a conflict with the previous installed office. I want to remove the older version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-installed-on-pc/f0b7ffd5-b969-4322-83c0-6c56b9d8eb84
  5. Office 365 and I prefer 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and I prefer 2016: I am retired I don't use anything but word. I signed up for 365 pay by the month plan. I have been thinking about it and I may go 3 months before I use it so I will be paying for months without using it. I was happy with 2016. I can buy 2016 and not have to keep paying month...
  6. Microsoft looks to MetaOS to make Microsoft 365 whole life experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft looks to MetaOS to make Microsoft 365 whole life experience: [ATTACH] Earlier this year, some leaks about Microsoft's "MetaOS" had a lot of us Microsoft watchers scrambling to figure out what this foundational layer is and how it will affect Microsoft's various products and services in the future. Recently, I've unearthed some more...
  7. No Dark theme in Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Dark theme in Microsoft 365: hi, i have subscribed for the mircosoft 365 and installed on my laptop but i am not getting any dark theme under theme options in office apps. can somebody help please. thanks...
  8. New Microsoft 365 Current Channel v2011 build 13426.20294 - Nov. 30

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft 365 Current Channel v2011 build 13426.20294 - Nov. 30: Resolved issues PowerPoint Fixed an issue with copy/paste of an equation from Word to PowerPoint. Word Fixed an issue with copy/paste of an equation from Word to PowerPoint. We fixed an issue which document styles are replaced with other styles from the template. [img]...
  9. Microsoft 365 Outlook/Word features not working. Problem with profile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft 365 Outlook/Word features not working. Problem with profile?: I'm running Windows 10 and Office 365. Some odd behavior from Word and Outlook: Unable to set a default font Unable to save a signature Grammarly add-in fails Outlook/Word mail-merge doesn't work These problems are all solved if I create a new account. However, these are...
  10. Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.: I recently purchased Microsoft 365 Personal on the 28 Oct 2020, all was well until the 25 Nov 2020 when I could no longer activate it. When I attempted to activate it red square appeared on the PC screen with the word Office, followed by Updating Office, please wait. After...