Windows 10: 38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player

Discus and support 38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've a problem reinstall iTunes etc. in windows 10! So I need to know the the 38 product code for the products for the Apple inc. iTunes, iCloud and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mbrigdar, Oct 27, 2019.

1. mbrigdar Win User

38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player

I've a problem reinstall iTunes etc. in windows 10!

So I need to know the the 38 product code for the products for the Apple inc. iTunes, iCloud and quicktime and Bonjour

:)

mbrigdar, Oct 27, 2019

2. Apple Releases Itunes 7.3.1 - Quicktime 7.2

Apple has just released the latest version of iTunes and QuickTime.
    iTunes 7.3.1 and Quicktime 7.2 have several small bugs fixed, while Quicktime now also includes the H.264 codec and allows fullscreen viewing in the free version.

Download iTunes 7.3.1
    Download Quicktime 7.2

HellasVagabond, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Wile E Win User
    Apple Releases Itunes 7.3.1 - Quicktime 7.2

Just a FYI, it already had the H.264 decoder. In fact, it's actually a version of CoreAVC.

Wile E, Oct 27, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Apple Quicktime

Apple has discontinued QuickTime as a stand-alone product. Now it's part of iTunes. It's good to be Apple, right?

If you search on the web you'll likely find an older version of QuickTime but it

won't be supported on Windows 10
    . That means it may work fine or may not, and if it doesn't then don't expect much sympathy from Apple.

BulldogXX, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. 38 product code for apple icloud, itunes and quicktime player - Similar Threads - product code apple

2. 38 character product code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    38 character product code: I ran a troubleshooter for uninstalling a windows update that would not uninstall and it is asking me for a 38 character product code and I dont know where to find that code...
  3. 38 character product code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    38 character product code: I ran a troubleshooter for uninstalling a windows update that would not uninstall and it is asking me for a 38 character product code and I dont know where to find that code...
  4. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....: On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily...
  5. Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple aplication support is NOT included in the ether installers, like iTunes, QuickTime ....: On 4/3/2021 7:00:13 AM this gentleman posted following question:TDTZoe Re-install Apple Application Support x64 Hello,I uninstalled Apple Application Support x64 because I thought I didn't need it. I thought it was just bloatware.Turns out another software ICM-Pro is heavily...
  6. The 38 Product Code Install/Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The 38 Product Code Install/Uninstall: When encountering problems uninstalling older versions of software and some unwanted lads eating up space, such as the Autodesk genuine Software which is quite annoying, the Windows Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter is the man to go. However, when you can't find...
  7. what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?

what is the Microsoft equivalent of apple QuickTime?: I'm trying to use a Gov PowerPoint the uses "QuickTime" what Microsoft app can I use in place of QuickTime? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-microsoft-equivalent-of-apple/3c87a4fc-324c-4d96-8fb2-22b8150113f2
  8. Apple itunes will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple itunes will not install: I have been trying all day to install iTunes on my pc but keeps coming up error 0x80072F8F but cant seem to work it out. its asked me to check my internet connection but that's fine but just keeps coming up error. Ive installed google chrome just to check to see if...
  9. apple/icloud

apple/icloud: Have all apple products due to family.Wanted to stop my information/conversations,,messages ect. from being stored in icloud where ever that is!? So I bought a PC thinking I would have privacy!!! Nope now linked to Icloud ! How do I get away from ICOUD & APPLE all...
  10. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product code for icloud