Windows 10: 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

Discus and support 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Geekstech maintains my PC. remotely. They told me that they received auto-warning about 396 network drivers missing. Offered to do re-install labor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheodoreGrossman, Mar 14, 2020.

1. 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

Geekstech maintains my PC. remotely. They told me that they received auto-warning about 396 network drivers missing. Offered to do re-install labor for no charge but charge for the drivers is 0.66x 396=261.36-33% discount=$175.11 . I have not noted lost functionality and would appreciate input, suggestions etc. This is a first for me and I want to make a correct decision. Thank you

:)

TheodoreGrossman, Mar 14, 2020
  2. GSquadron Win User

Install a driver for your network adapter

Did all you said, didnt work
    Also, i already have the cd. It is not its drivers people. It is something else
    If it was the drivers the wireless usb key would have worked.
    All kind of drivers suggested, official and other things didn't work.
    It must be something blocking my pc network

GSquadron, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Fix/re-install Network Drivers Help?

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Have you tried installing the drivers in compatibility mode? If not, download and install the network drivers in compatibility mode and check if it resolves the issue.

Perform the following troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the setup files and select
      properties.

• Click on compatibility tab and uncheck the box
      Run this program in compatibility for:

• Click on Apply and Ok.
    Check if it helps.

You can also run Network troubleshooter and check if it helps.

To run the Network troubleshooter

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.

• Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Fox34 Win User

396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

1. 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed - Similar Threads - 396 Network Drivers

2. Need help after re-install?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help after re-install?: I had a bad experience with Macrium Reflect when trying to load a saved image ..... Anyway, I re-installed Windows (fresh install) and all is well, except I failed to backup one desktop photo for my dual display. My problem is that the photo in question is my favourite ....
  3. need to re-install intel display device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need to re-install intel display device driver: need to re-install intel display device driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-re-install-intel-display-device-driver/aa8c428e-0659-4c48-b7c7-ca328275c5df
  4. Network Adapter Driver not installed?

Network Adapter Driver not installed?: A couple weeks ago, my network adapter started disappearing sporadically (it would be under hidden in the device manager). I got tired of dealing and uninstalled it. Then I got a new copy (idk if its the same or a different but its the same brand-- Intel (R) Dual...
  5. How to re-install camera driver

How to re-install camera driver: Hi those @ Microsoft Community, I tried to fix my camera by uninstalling the driver, but now the camera does not even appear on Device Manager, even when I click "View hidden devices" and Scan for Hardware changes. I have a Toshiba Satellite L50-B025D. I've tried looking...
  6. When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10

When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10: I have been having problems with Windows 10 Home and after searching around I found that the best course of action would be to reinstall windows. Having created a USB with the install on it I want to start, however I had my PC made and delivered to me with everything...
  7. New Driver Installs for Re-Installation of Windows 10?

New Driver Installs for Re-Installation of Windows 10?: Recently I've re-installed Windows 10 on my machine due to some technical difficulties and I also chose to removal all settings, personal files, etc. As of now, i'm re-adding all necessary and personal items on my computer for mine own use and that of the proper...
  8. How to install to network driver?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to install to network driver?: Hey When I try to install a program/direct to a program/direct to a database/etc/ I can only see local drivers. No network ones. How can I see network drivers? They are mapped and visible in "This PC" but they are not visible when I try to select them in drop down menus....
  9. Video Driver needs further installation

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Driver needs further installation: Windows 10 works great on my upgraded Win 7 desktop, except that it keeps crashing on one high-end game. Informed that my video drivers are the cause, I found them to be working properly, according to Device manager. But when I checked Events, it said Device...
  10. Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER: There's a red x on my wifi icon in the tray and i cant connect to the internet. Im told i need to redownload a driver but I cant find any Windows 10 driver for it. My model name is: ar9485wb-eg I have an asus netbook. The one with no capslock light. So please tell me...