Windows 10: 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

Discus and support 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Geekstech maintains my PC. remotely. They told me that they received auto-warning about 396 network drivers missing. Offered to do re-install labor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheodoreGrossman, Mar 14, 2020.

1. 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

Geekstech maintains my PC. remotely. They told me that they received auto-warning about 396 network drivers missing. Offered to do re-install labor for no charge but charge for the drivers is 0.66x 396=261.36-33% discount=$175.11 . I have not noted lost functionality and would appreciate input, suggestions etc. This is a first for me and I want to make a correct decision. Thank you

:)

TheodoreGrossman, Mar 14, 2020
  2. GSquadron Win User

Install a driver for your network adapter

Did all you said, didnt work
    Also, i already have the cd. It is not its drivers people. It is something else
    If it was the drivers the wireless usb key would have worked.
    All kind of drivers suggested, official and other things didn't work.
    It must be something blocking my pc network

GSquadron, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Fix/re-install Network Drivers Help?

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

Have you tried installing the drivers in compatibility mode? If not, download and install the network drivers in compatibility mode and check if it resolves the issue.

Perform the following troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the setup files and select
      properties.

• Click on compatibility tab and uncheck the box
      Run this program in compatibility for:

• Click on Apply and Ok.
    Check if it helps.

You can also run Network troubleshooter and check if it helps.

To run the Network troubleshooter

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.

• Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Fox34 Win User

396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

1. 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed - Similar Threads - 396 Network Drivers

2. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...
  3. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help: I was having trouble with my puter and microsoft did a windows 10 update for it. Now I can't get the resolution back to what it was before as I need a driver and no idea on how to install one? It is hard on my eyes now to read stuff as the writing is too small.I also use the...
  4. Re: Screen driver needed and Ccleaner help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I re-install my network adapter driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-install my network adapter driver?: My network adapter has recently been messing up, being there was no wi-fi option, and I have to use Ethernet, and was hidden in device manager. I uninstalled the driver and can't find a way to re-install it. I tried using scan for hardware changes to no avail. Any way I can...
  6. How do I re-install my network adapter driver?

How do I re-install my network adapter driver?: My network adapter has recently been messing up, being there was no wi-fi option, and I have to use Ethernet, and was hidden in device manager. I uninstalled the driver and can't find a way to re-install it. I tried using scan for hardware changes to no avail. Any way I can...
  7. Cannot re-install network adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re-install network adapters: My ASUS computer could not find any networks, so I followed the advice of some forums and uninstalled my network adaptors. However, they're not automatically re-installing like people said. I've been to the Control Panel and have scanned and searched for hidden devices -...
  8. Cannot re-install network adapters

Cannot re-install network adapters: My ASUS computer could not find any networks, so I followed the advice of some forums and uninstalled my network adaptors. However, they're not automatically re-installing like people said. I've been to the Control Panel and have scanned and searched for hidden devices -...
  9. Drivers re-installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers re-installing: Trying to uninstall a driver. Go into device manager, select the driver (tp-link wireless card) and uninstall, then when i reboot it is reinstalled, even when i scan for hardware changes it has reinstalled it self with out a reset. Trying to do it because I'm chasing some...
  10. need to re-install intel display device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need to re-install intel display device driver: need to re-install intel display device driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-re-install-intel-display-device-driver/aa8c428e-0659-4c48-b7c7-ca328275c5df