Windows 10: 3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer

Discus and support 3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't see where the 3D Build and 3D print applications support the FlashForge Inventor Printer. Am I missing something, if not is there a plan to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaveDeucher, Oct 6, 2018.

1. 3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer

I don't see where the 3D Build and 3D print applications support the FlashForge Inventor Printer. Am I missing something, if not is there a plan to add the support for the FlashForge series of printers at some point?

:)

DaveDeucher, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Medallz Win User

3d Printing Problems

Previously I was running windows 7, and didn't have any issues with 3d printing, to my Flashforge 3d printer.

Since I upgraded to Windows 10, the printer pauses after the first minute or two, and when analysing the communication, I can see communication just freezes.

I've read about this in a few different forums, with regards to a USB serial bug, but not seen any solutions or work-arounds; let alone, no mention of the bug on Microsoft's side, where the OS is being sold as 3d printer friendly.

Are their any workarounds or solutions to this problem?

Medallz, Oct 6, 2018
  3. 3D Builder Program Printers

Hi Sam,

Yes, you can try and see if it will be compatible. However, we have a list of printers that are compatible to Windows 10 and the 3D Builder app. For more information regarding the suggested printers, click this

link

Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance.

Dennis Mop, Oct 6, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer

3D printing with 3d builder

Hello,

If you are unable to print, it could be due to outdated printer driver, or that the problem may be hardware-related. For us to isolate the issue about 3D printing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Are you able to print using another computer? This is for us to see if the issue is specific to your printer or to your computer.
    • Are there any error messages that appear when you attempt to print?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer

1. 3D Build and 3D print support for FlashForge Inventor Printer - Similar Threads - Build print support

2. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  3. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  4. connecting to 3d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting to 3d printer: Im trying to connect to my 3d printer mother board through com 5 but it says it cannot open port 5 and has a baud rate of 115000 i believe. my motherboard has it set at 250000. how can i change so i can connect to it and flash new firmware. if i use pronterface i csn connect...
  5. 3D printer install

3D printer install: I tried to link my Ender 3 3D printer to my laptop so I could send objects to print to printer but when I tried to add it it wouldn't pop up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printer-install/b2d1abff-1800-4571-8db8-d875c66de73f
  6. print 3d error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print 3d error: On print 3d it says failed to loud printer capabilities I checked what 3d printer windows can work with and my 3d printer showed up first how do I fix this problem? and o my 3d printer name is XYZprinting da Vinci junior 1.0 professional. How do I fix this?????...
  7. 3d printers

3d printers: can u add ender3 pro to your list of printers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printers/a6d43cfb-cf56-44fb-a266-95aae5ee19c4
  8. 3d builder 3d printing to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    3d builder 3d printing to my printer: How do I print 3d builder objects on my monoprice mini delta ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-3d-printing-to-my-printer/e73a89b1-d715-4234-964a-653514611be2
  9. Virtual 3D printer

Virtual 3D printer: Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print". We use different FDM 3D printers, but which are not natively supported by Win10. I want to use "3D print" to slice some files and spool the...
  10. Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove '3D print with 3D Builder' from context menu?: Just upgraded to the latest Anniversary Win 10 build. Uninstalled 3D Builder but this entry '3D print with 3D Builder' is still there when I right click an image file. How do I remove this? CCleaner does not help. [img] 58867

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will flashforge 3d printers work with windows 10

2. 3d printing app for flashforge

3. can you use 3d builder with flashforge 3d printers

4. how to print missing part flash forge inventor,
  5. Paint 3D to FlashForge,
  6. 3d images to print on flash forge printer,
  7. flashforge inventor driver