Windows 10: 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

Discus and support 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I saved a complex model with textures on it as a .3mf file and it saved successfully. However, coming back to work on it after a few days, 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gamemaster13000, Mar 13, 2019.

1. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

Hello,

I saved a complex model with textures on it as a .3mf file and it saved successfully. However, coming back to work on it after a few days, 3D Builder gives me an error saying it "Couldn't Load That". I have multiple back up files which also fail to load. I tried loading the file again on another computer and it also couldn't be loaded on that device either. I even backed up my files on that second computer, which all were previously loading successfully, and it won't load those either. Even some of my older projects are failing to load.

I tried using the troubleshooter, I tried restarting my device, I tried updating 3D builder, I've tried resetting/repairing 3D builder, I've uninstalled/reinstalled 3D builder, I've even tried updating my devices. Still my model fails to load. I'm at a loss and risk losing a project I've spent a long time making. Can I have some assistance in getting my files to load again or even an explanation as to way my models stopped loading without warning? A response would very much be appreciated.

:)

Gamemaster13000, Mar 13, 2019

2. 3D BUILDER ERROR CODE 0x8000000B

I am trying to load a file but I the 3d builder cannot open it. The message is "Error code: 0x8000000B".

Is there a way to open it?

Thank you

georgetzat, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    3d Builder not working

Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly happens when you open 3d builder?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Mar 13, 2019
  4. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

3D Builder load .ply file error 0x80004005

Did you even read my message ?

1. What is the make and model of your device ?

As I said in the question "Created with the MatterAndForm scanner v0.2.10"

2. When do you get this error code ? while installing the application or opening the application ?

While loading the .ply file into the 3D Builder application

As I said in tth title: "3D Builder load .ply file error 0x80004005"

3. Have you made any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

No

4. Has you installed all pending updates on the pc?
    Yes

PAulMaskens, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

1. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF - Similar Threads - Builder Couldn't Load

2. 3D builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3D builder: Hi there, recently used 3D builder to merge an object onto a helmet im working on, the helmet is smooth but when you merge an object to it the smoothness goes and leaves a texture sort of look which has ruined the model. Can this issue be fixed please?...
  3. 3D builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder: How i can change manuely thickness of an objet without affect width and height? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/6af42020-38cd-4dca-aa64-da080ba69625
  4. Measurement in the 3d Builder

Measurement in the 3d Builder: Please advise how can someone design without the measurement tool inside 3d builder. I read up about on forums that there is measurement tool inside the 3d builder on the object menu, but I am unable to see this in my version of 3d builder. I am using Windows 10....
  5. 3D BUILDER ERROR CODE 0x8000000B

3D BUILDER ERROR CODE 0x8000000B: I am trying to load a file but I the 3d builder cannot open it. The message is "Error code: 0x8000000B". Is there a way to open it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-error-code-0x8000000b/0f3c290f-3fd9-4890-b130-e47ee3bb1660
  6. 3D Builder Question

3D Builder Question: I have used this application in the past, but I am puzzled with not being able to find the "Lock" that is normally displayed if I select a shape and then the sizing tool. This lock icon is should be displayed bellow the sizing tool and it locks and unlocks the aspect ratio....
  7. 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Builder: Why has the aspect ratio lock feature been removed from the scale tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/3d-builder/15472d6a-46e9-423d-ac1f-590dfe0d2197
  8. 3D Builder Will Not Open

3D Builder Will Not Open: When System Restore Was Performed 3D Builder Stopped Working . How Do You Fix It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_3dbuilder-win_issue3d/3d-builder-will-not-open/6919720c-ea02-4d73-aa85-47a420769345
  9. Hardware and Devices Troubleshooting Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooting Error Code: 0x8000FFFF: Dear super smart person, I noticed my mouse cursor dragging and slowing my system on my new laptop but now I'm finding another issue... Since my mouse seems to randomly slow the OS and drag intermittently across the screen I decided to try an automatic troubleshoot to...
  10. 3D Builder in Store

3D Builder in Store: New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store Version 11.1.8.0 51602