Windows 10: 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

Discus and support 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I saved a complex model with textures on it as a .3mf file and it saved successfully. However, coming back to work on it after a few days, 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gamemaster13000, Mar 13, 2019.

1. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

Hello,

I saved a complex model with textures on it as a .3mf file and it saved successfully. However, coming back to work on it after a few days, 3D Builder gives me an error saying it "Couldn't Load That". I have multiple back up files which also fail to load. I tried loading the file again on another computer and it also couldn't be loaded on that device either. I even backed up my files on that second computer, which all were previously loading successfully, and it won't load those either. Even some of my older projects are failing to load.

I tried using the troubleshooter, I tried restarting my device, I tried updating 3D builder, I've tried resetting/repairing 3D builder, I've uninstalled/reinstalled 3D builder, I've even tried updating my devices. Still my model fails to load. I'm at a loss and risk losing a project I've spent a long time making. Can I have some assistance in getting my files to load again or even an explanation as to way my models stopped loading without warning? A response would very much be appreciated.

:)

Gamemaster13000, Mar 13, 2019

2. 3D BUILDER ERROR CODE 0x8000000B

I am trying to load a file but I the 3d builder cannot open it. The message is "Error code: 0x8000000B".

Is there a way to open it?

Thank you

georgetzat, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    3d Builder not working

Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly happens when you open 3d builder?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Mar 13, 2019
  4. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

3D Builder load .ply file error 0x80004005

Did you even read my message ?

1. What is the make and model of your device ?

As I said in the question "Created with the MatterAndForm scanner v0.2.10"

2. When do you get this error code ? while installing the application or opening the application ?

While loading the .ply file into the 3D Builder application

As I said in tth title: "3D Builder load .ply file error 0x80004005"

3. Have you made any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

No

4. Has you installed all pending updates on the pc?
    Yes

PAulMaskens, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

1. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF - Similar Threads - Builder Couldn't Load

2. 3D builder 0x80004005 error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D builder 0x80004005 error code: Good morning, I often have the error code 0x80004005 on the 3D builder software for windows. here i got it as i just converted the file from FBX to 3MF. I am on windows 11. What is this problem and what can I do to avoid encountering it?Thank you...
  3. 3D builder 0x80004005 error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder 0x80004005 error code: Good morning, I often have the error code 0x80004005 on the 3D builder software for windows. here i got it as i just converted the file from FBX to 3MF. I am on windows 11. What is this problem and what can I do to avoid encountering it?Thank you...
  4. 3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005: I keep having the problem when splitting an object within the 3d builder. After splitting when I go to save it, it gives me the error code 0x80004005, It only happens when I try to split an object, and if I undo the split and save it goes through without a problem. I have...
  5. 3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005

3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005: I keep having the problem when splitting an object within the 3d builder. After splitting when I go to save it, it gives me the error code 0x80004005, It only happens when I try to split an object, and if I undo the split and save it goes through without a problem. I have...
  6. 3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF: When I create and save a 3D model with 3D builder, it won't load/open it again. i get an error "3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF"I see this has been reported several years ago but the thread was closed with no solution.Is there a way to get it to work?...
  8. 3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff

3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff: Hello, i have seen a few threads on about this error but they are never resolved. i have been working on a project for about 5 hours and Windows 3d Builder will not allow me to open the project as I receive " Error code 0x8000ffff" i updated windows, Microsoft store apps,...
  9. 3D builder 0x8000000b error code

3D builder 0x8000000b error code: Hi, can anyone help me with this, iv'e tried everything I can to get my work back, but I can't. Can you fully explain how I can fix this, and explain it so a baby could understand. Kind regards, Alex...
  10. Couldn't load 3d model error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Couldn't load 3d model error: I cannot open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer. I downloaded an obj. file and opened it in rhino after saving as obj. But I cannot open it in mixed reality viewer because of an error 'couldn't load 3d model...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code erreur 3d builder