Windows 10: 3D builder crashing on launch

Discus and support 3D builder crashing on launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have tried the following : Resetting, uninstalling and re-installing 3D BuilderDeactivating third party security softwareRan wsresetDeleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RémyQuintal Vaillancourt, Jun 14, 2021.

1. 3D builder crashing on launch

Hello,I have tried the following : Resetting, uninstalling and re-installing 3D BuilderDeactivating third party security softwareRan wsresetDeleted MStore related cacheRestarted my machineUpdated Windows to latestPlease help, thank you,Remy

:)

RémyQuintal Vaillancourt, Jun 14, 2021

2. 3D builder not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with 3D Builder app on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of 3D Builder app installed on the PC?
    • Did you try opening any other project or did you try to open the same project on a different device?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform step 3 & 7 from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Also reset the 3D Builder app and check.

1. Press Windows + I key to launch
      Windows settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down and select
      3D Builder
      app on the right pane.
    4. Click on Advanced option and then click on
      Reset.
    5. Restart the PC and then launch the 3D Builder
      app.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 14, 2021
  3. 3D builder doesnt open

So 3D builder has been working just fine, turn my win10 on this morning and now 3D builder won't launch. Anyone one have suggestions?

TreverHoward, Jun 14, 2021
  4. 3D builder crashing on launch

3d builder crashes

Deacon,

Thanks for reaching out with your crashing issues.

I'm an engineer on the 3D Builder team. We just released a minor update to address the crashing issues. Please check the store to see if you have been updated to the latest version of 3D Builder.

If you open up 3D Builder to a new scene and click the settings button you should be able to see your version. If you have version 14.1.1302.0 then you should stop seeing the crashes.

However, if you get updated and still experience crashes let us know as soon as you can.

Thanks!

CBGrant [MSFT], Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

3D builder crashing on launch

1. 3D builder crashing on launch - Similar Threads - builder crashing launch

2. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder: Has the 3d builder program been discontinued? Why doesn't he receive more updates and inclusion of improvements? It's a great program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/65033078-da0f-4c3c-88b1-ea1d930e4f36
  3. 3D builder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D builder: First of all. I am a big fan of 3D builder. I use it for 3D modelling when I restore, repair or build things, from tables to houses. As a retired from IT everything I love the combination Powerpoint 2007 for drawings and 3d builder for modelling. I don't have to learn another...
  4. 3D builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder: First of all. I am a big fan of 3D builder. I use it for 3D modelling when I restore, repair or build things, from tables to houses. As a retired from IT everything I love the combination Powerpoint 2007 for drawings and 3d builder for modelling. I don't have to learn another...
  5. 3d builder

3d builder: how do i use web cam to import item and how do i cut off unusable area of item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/03d7c266-6837-4186-ac60-576e54df1985
  6. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  7. 3D Builder

3D Builder: Good day guys i have installed Microsoft 3D bulder when i try to open application with 3D Builder is say windows cannot access the specified device path or you may not have appropriate permission to access the item please Help...
  8. 3D builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D builder: Hi The latest version of 3D Builder Aug 2019 does not allow the turning off and on the grid, all that happens is the setup window, am I missing something? any help appreciated. Ken Harper...
  9. 3D builder

3D builder: How i can change manuely thickness of an objet without affect width and height? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/6af42020-38cd-4dca-aa64-da080ba69625
  10. 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Builder: Why has the aspect ratio lock feature been removed from the scale tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/3d-builder/15472d6a-46e9-423d-ac1f-590dfe0d2197