Windows 10: 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

Discus and support 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying until now unsuccessfully to install 3D Builder on my laptop running Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.In any case I am encountering... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FrancescoVF1, Jun 23, 2021.

1. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

Hello, I am trying until now unsuccessfully to install 3D Builder on my laptop running Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.In any case I am encountering some problems with Microsoft Store, because also other apps don't install at all, pratically I click on "Ottieni" Get I suppose on the En/Us version of Windows but the operating system does not react.Please could you help me to solve this problem? Thanks

:)

FrancescoVF1, Jun 23, 2021

2. 3D Builder in Store

New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store
    Version 11.1.8.0

hTconeM9user, Jun 23, 2021
  3. 3D builder not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with 3D Builder app on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of 3D Builder app installed on the PC?
    • Did you try opening any other project or did you try to open the same project on a different device?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform step 3 & 7 from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Also reset the 3D Builder app and check.

1. Press Windows + I key to launch
      Windows settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down and select
      3D Builder
      app on the right pane.
    4. Click on Advanced option and then click on
      Reset.
    5. Restart the PC and then launch the 3D Builder
      app.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 23, 2021
  4. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

3D Builder keeps closing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

1. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store - Similar Threads - Builder does install

2. MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store: . Window 10 Home MS Store Window 10 Home to Pro Window10 Pro . Window 10 Home ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store%EC%97%90%EC%84%9C/7a6564ea-4b3c-4b79-89bf-0fead5ebc0ed
  3. MS Store.

MS Store.: How can I get the Microsoft Store store to find my HP Computer over my RCA Tablet? I want to download apps to my HP windows 8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/fecdde3b-497f-4fc7-bc0c-db72332d14ad
  4. problem with installing apps from ms store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installing apps from ms store.: hey , while i was downloading asphalt 9 from the ms store i had to cancel some updates of some apps, while i did so i have cancelled asphalt 9 also while it was installing i just cancelled it mistakely while it was in its quarterway. after that while i tried downloading the...
  5. MS photo will not install from MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS photo will not install from MS Store: MS Photo will not install from Store to my windows 10 PC. It downloads about 1 MB installs a 16kb executable and then stops. this just hap[pened today after I got the error message that MS Photo app isn't started. Tried the same BS to repair, reset, update, delete uisng...
  6. MS Store problem

MS Store problem: Hello, I recently bought Game pass mainly for new MC Dungeonds release. However when I go to the game page I can't download it on my PC I can only download it on the second PC, where I have MS account linked. Also my main PC uses a MSI mobo, not the Gigabyte one.[ATTACH]...
  7. MS Store

MS Store: I had wwe network app on my win 10 pc last week I had to reset win 10. When I attempt to download the app again I receive a message I have no compatible devices. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/aaa483c4-c071-4796-b009-b8d3896853c6
  8. ms store

ms store: by mistake i uninstall ms store. please help me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/f8fbf7e5-bcc5-4637-a4d6-b3e587c32288"
  9. Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store: When I try to install 3D Builder from the store by clicking on the Install button, nothing happens. If I try to use the more button ("...") and tell it to install on my desktop by clicking the Install now button, I get a message "Thank you! We're attempting to install on your...
  10. 3D Builder in Store

3D Builder in Store: New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store Version 11.1.8.0 51602