Windows 10: 3D Builder does not uninstall ever -_-

Discus and support 3D Builder does not uninstall ever -_- in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So today I was poking around on my Windows 10 install on my i7. I have removed all pre-installed apps threw PowerShell and have also removed 3D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZPower, Nov 11, 2016.

1. ZPower Win User

3D Builder does not uninstall ever -_-

So today I was poking around on my Windows 10 install on my i7. I have removed all pre-installed apps threw PowerShell and have also removed 3D Builder. I thought my Windows install was clean as a whistle. I was wrong.

3D Builder was not listed under my apps. So I thought it was gone. But after right clicking an image there was an option for 3D builder. When I hit it 3D builder copied itself to my app list right away without downloading anything.

What does this mean?

It means that 3D builder is somewhere on my system without my knowledge, and that Microsoft was hiding it from me by removing it from the app list. *sarc*sarc*sarc

So what else is there? MSN COOK FROM 8.1???

This is ridiculous.

How can I remove 3D F------ builder for good? I only have 4TB of storage on my laptop.

:)

ZPower, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Jeff_Zepp Win User

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

original title - 3D Builder

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

Jeff_Zepp, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Unable to open the files on 3D builder.

Hello,

does 3D Builder dropped the dfx, 3ds and collade file support? I cant open the files anymore!

Original title:3D Builder - 3ds, collada and dxf support

blackearth7, Nov 11, 2016
  4. ZPower Win User

Welp, I just found the WindowsApps folder. C:/ProgramFiles. It is hidden -_-. You need to do a whole process to even open the folder...

What are you hiding Microsoft?

ZPower, Nov 11, 2016
  5. ZPower Win User
    Just in, not possible to gain access to the folder, even with the security tab...

What the heck?

ZPower, Nov 11, 2016
  6. ZPower Win User
    Permission denied to even unhide the folder, even with admin privs....

ZPower, Nov 11, 2016
  7. ZPower Win User
    I can access System32 and not WindowsApps..... They must not want you to get the most out of the OS you paid for...

ZPower, Nov 11, 2016
  8. ZPower Win User

Just opened my last resort, changing perms in the permission changer. For "TrustedInstaller" I can not change anything, just view. For my user it says "This access control entry is corrupt, delete it and create a new one." Why is it so hard to remove 3D Builder? This is just nuts.

ZPower, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. 3D Builder does not uninstall ever -_- - Similar Threads - Builder does uninstall

2. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder: Has the 3d builder program been discontinued? Why doesn't he receive more updates and inclusion of improvements? It's a great program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/65033078-da0f-4c3c-88b1-ea1d930e4f36
  3. 3D builder

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D builder: First of all. I am a big fan of 3D builder. I use it for 3D modelling when I restore, repair or build things, from tables to houses. As a retired from IT everything I love the combination Powerpoint 2007 for drawings and 3d builder for modelling. I don't have to learn another...
  4. 3D builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder: First of all. I am a big fan of 3D builder. I use it for 3D modelling when I restore, repair or build things, from tables to houses. As a retired from IT everything I love the combination Powerpoint 2007 for drawings and 3d builder for modelling. I don't have to learn another...
  5. 3d builder

3d builder: how do i use web cam to import item and how do i cut off unusable area of item https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/03d7c266-6837-4186-ac60-576e54df1985
  6. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  7. 3D Builder

3D Builder: Good day guys i have installed Microsoft 3D bulder when i try to open application with 3D Builder is say windows cannot access the specified device path or you may not have appropriate permission to access the item please Help...
  8. 3D builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D builder: Hi The latest version of 3D Builder Aug 2019 does not allow the turning off and on the grid, all that happens is the setup window, am I missing something? any help appreciated. Ken Harper...
  9. 3D builder

3D builder: How i can change manuely thickness of an objet without affect width and height? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/6af42020-38cd-4dca-aa64-da080ba69625
  10. 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Builder: Why has the aspect ratio lock feature been removed from the scale tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/3d-builder/15472d6a-46e9-423d-ac1f-590dfe0d2197