Windows 10: 3D Builder Emboss Extra Junk

Discus and support 3D Builder Emboss Extra Junk in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Most of the time when trying to emboss letters on a flat surface, the inside of closed letters has extra "material" inside of it. usually i just add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrightEyes.83, Oct 18, 2020.

1. 3D Builder Emboss Extra Junk

Most of the time when trying to emboss letters on a flat surface, the inside of closed letters has extra "material" inside of it. usually i just add shapes to cover it up and then subtract them to clean up the area, but it's getting so bad that it would take significant effort to clean this one up. does this happen to everyone? i get it almost every time. 3D Builder Emboss Extra Junk 1048bdab-a223-42b3-b97d-9ec2b9315502?upload=true.png

:)

BrightEyes.83, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

3D builder Emboss text formatting and several embossings?

Hi Milton,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

As per my research, embossing multiple lines into a model in a single attempt is not possible as of now. Instead, we can emboss a text, place it, and then add a new text below it to achieve the same goal. For more information regarding 3D Builder usage,
    you may go through 3D Builder user’s guide.

You may also want to go through the answers for a few frequently asked questions
    here.

To include a feature that allows you to add multiple rows, I suggest you to post a feedback in the
    Feedback Hub, so that our develop team can have a look
    into it and include the feature in the future updates.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 18, 2020
  3. 3D builder Emboss text formatting and several embossings?

Hi, I've been trying for a while to get multiple rows in Emboss mode,

this.

But I cant find a way to do that. SO instead I tried making several embossings, but I end up just editing the same embossing. I don't use 3D builder a lot and it may be really obvious,

Milton Fridman, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Dori2190 Win User

3D Builder Emboss Extra Junk

3D builder emboss crash

Hi there

I am trying to make tires in 3d builder, and trying to import a tread mask jpeg to use on the side of a toroid with the emboss function is proving impossible. After pressing the emboss button, the app loads for a seconds before completely crashing and automatically
    exiting. I was able to emboss once before this started occuring, but now it won't work at all. I should point out I currently have all update downloads turned off as I am on a metred connection. Could this be a possible cause.

Thanks

Dori2190, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

3D Builder Emboss Extra Junk

1. 3D Builder Emboss Extra Junk - Similar Threads - Builder Emboss Extra

2. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder: Has the 3d builder program been discontinued? Why doesn't he receive more updates and inclusion of improvements? It's a great program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/65033078-da0f-4c3c-88b1-ea1d930e4f36
  3. 3D Builder Embossed Text Edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Embossed Text Edit: The User Manual for 3D Builder is very poor - it does not explain how to use the software. I would like to delete and even edit existing embossed text. I cannot find a way to achieve this basic editing function. Is this functionality in the software?...
  4. 3D Builder Embossed Text Edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder Embossed Text Edit: The User Manual for 3D Builder is very poor - it does not explain how to use the software. I would like to delete and even edit existing embossed text. I cannot find a way to achieve this basic editing function. Is this functionality in the software?...
  5. 3D Builder - Mirror text when embossing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder - Mirror text when embossing?: Is it possible to mirror text when performing embossing on an object?Is it possible to treat embossing as it's own object so that it can be manipulated?...
  6. 3D Builder - Mirror text when embossing?

3D Builder - Mirror text when embossing?: Is it possible to mirror text when performing embossing on an object?Is it possible to treat embossing as it's own object so that it can be manipulated?...
  7. 3d Builder - emboss function shut down

3d Builder - emboss function shut down: Hi Any ideas why every time I use the emboss function the app just shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-emboss-function-shut-down/79b4fa0a-8d80-4cf9-8def-07a8f6bee69f
  8. 3D Builder - Editing an Emboss Piece of Text

3D Builder - Editing an Emboss Piece of Text: Good morning. I recently have been playing around with 3D builder, and I'm trying to edit the text on an embossing that I did previously. Is this possible? I want to change the text completely. Also; is there a way to ensure that particular embosses are perfectly...
  9. 3d Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3d Builder: Hi I try to get 3d builder but the windows store says , I need a new app to open this store How do I get round this Regards Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder/fb0f19f7-b9c5-491d-b7e9-843643726f00
  10. 3D builder Emboss text formatting and several embossings?

3D builder Emboss text formatting and several embossings?: Hi, I've been trying for a while to get multiple rows in Emboss mode, like this. But I cant find a way to do that. SO instead I tried making several embossings, but I end up just editing the same embossing. I don't use 3D builder a lot and it may be really obvious,...