Windows 10: 3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff

Discus and support 3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have seen a few threads on about this error but they are never resolved. i have been working on a project for about 5 hours and Windows 3d... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deacon Eater, Oct 7, 2020.

1. 3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff

Hello, i have seen a few threads on about this error but they are never resolved. i have been working on a project for about 5 hours and Windows 3d Builder will not allow me to open the project as I receive " Error code 0x8000ffff" i updated windows, Microsoft store apps, restarted my computer multiple times with no success. can anyone help me recover my project?!

Thank you

:)

Deacon Eater, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with the 3D builder application loading backed up models, I appreciate the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting
    steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using? (Press
      ‘Win + R’ keys on the keyboard together and type winver
      to know the build version)
    2. What is the version of the 3D Builder application on your system?
    3. May I know the troubleshooter that was used?
    4. Was there any major change on your systems before to which you did not face this issue?

The issue could be due to a profile corruption. Hence to eliminate possibilities, I would suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue still persists, you can refer the article on
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

You may also try and create a new model and check if you are facing the same issue.

Please get back to us with the information requested.

We await your response.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    3d Builder not working

Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly happens when you open 3d builder?
    • Do you receive any error message or error code?
    I suggest you to run the Windows 10 app troubleshooter and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also do a Windows Store reset by following the steps below.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff

Ferdz Amp, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff

1. 3D Builder Error code 0x8000ffff - Similar Threads - Builder Error code

2. 3D builder 0x80004005 error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D builder 0x80004005 error code: Good morning, I often have the error code 0x80004005 on the 3D builder software for windows. here i got it as i just converted the file from FBX to 3MF. I am on windows 11. What is this problem and what can I do to avoid encountering it?Thank you...
  3. 3D builder 0x80004005 error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder 0x80004005 error code: Good morning, I often have the error code 0x80004005 on the 3D builder software for windows. here i got it as i just converted the file from FBX to 3MF. I am on windows 11. What is this problem and what can I do to avoid encountering it?Thank you...
  4. 3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005: I keep having the problem when splitting an object within the 3d builder. After splitting when I go to save it, it gives me the error code 0x80004005, It only happens when I try to split an object, and if I undo the split and save it goes through without a problem. I have...
  5. 3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005

3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005: I keep having the problem when splitting an object within the 3d builder. After splitting when I go to save it, it gives me the error code 0x80004005, It only happens when I try to split an object, and if I undo the split and save it goes through without a problem. I have...
  6. 3D Builder Error Code 0x80004005

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF: When I create and save a 3D model with 3D builder, it won't load/open it again. i get an error "3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF"I see this has been reported several years ago but the thread was closed with no solution.Is there a way to get it to work?...
  8. 3D Builder Error

3D Builder Error: I have been utilising 3D Builder for some time and now and I enjoy using it — gratitude to Microsoft for providing such a tool. I have made a model, and after I save and open it, it says, 'Couldn't load that. Error code: 0x8007000E' Could you assist me in solving that error?...
  9. 3D builder 0x8000000b error code

3D builder 0x8000000b error code: Hi, can anyone help me with this, iv'e tried everything I can to get my work back, but I can't. Can you fully explain how I can fix this, and explain it so a baby could understand. Kind regards, Alex...
  10. 3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF

3D Builder Couldn't Load That Error Code: 0x8000FFFF: Hello, I saved a complex model with textures on it as a .3mf file and it saved successfully. However, coming back to work on it after a few days, 3D Builder gives me an error saying it "Couldn't Load That". I have multiple back up files which also fail to load. I tried...
Tags: