Windows 10: 3d builder image

Discus and support 3d builder image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone tell me why my 3d images all of a sudden turn white? They all us to be gray and now all the ones i open are white? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by williamgriffith2, Jun 5, 2019.

1. 3d builder image

Can someone tell me why my 3d images all of a sudden turn white? They all us to be gray and now all the ones i open are white? Thanks

:)

williamgriffith2, Jun 5, 2019

2. Resizing images on objects in 3d builder

Hi Anthony,

There are options that you can do to add distinctive images using 3D Builder. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer on a domain?
    • Are you using 3D Builder to create images for a specific program?

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 5, 2019
  3. How do I download images to 3D Builder?

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple step and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Open 3D Builder and click on Load on the left side.

• Now select the folder where you have downloaded the ‘’3D’’ images and click on
      open.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

3d builder image

Ferdz Amp, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

3d builder image

1. 3d builder image - Similar Threads - builder image

2. Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with 3D Builder application on Windows 10.: i open the 3d Builder, but when opena my project this come down become very very slow i use a w10 , 8gb ram, video card 2gb, core 7 700 what i can do to fix this ***Modified title from: 3d Builder windows 10***...
  3. 3d Builder windows 10

3d Builder windows 10: i open the 3d Builder, but when opena my project this come down become very very slow i use a w10 , 8gb ram, video card 2gb, core 7 700 what i can do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-windows-10/a4e0ad0c-f1f1-473c-b4d0-7580dcd06515
  4. Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store: When I try to install 3D Builder from the store by clicking on the Install button, nothing happens. If I try to use the more button ("...") and tell it to install on my desktop by clicking the Install now button, I get a message "Thank you! We're attempting to install on your...
  5. Small to Medium Time PC Builder

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Small to Medium Time PC Builder: I am a pc builder. I provide PC building services for my local areas. My business is good but not consistent, I do make half of my income (average amount in my country, enough for living and bills) through it, not that I am rich from it but you get my point. I usually build...
  6. Can a system builder install Windows 10 without a valid license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can a system builder install Windows 10 without a valid license: Hi, As the subject suggests, Can a system builder install Windows 10 on a new pc without a valid license putting the ownership of obtaining a valid license on to the customer? Thanks....
  7. question about 3d builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    question about 3d builder: I have a question about 3Builder app. I wonder if there is an option to measure the elevation of an object starting from the lowest point of the object rather than from the center. I want to make multiple squares at the same elevation. All the squares have different...
  8. 3D Builder "Please wail..." for hours

3D Builder "Please wail..." for hours: Hello, I'm using 3D Builder for a few days and i'm confused about "Please wait..." message in the right lower corner. If i try to SUBSTRACT or MERGE two simple objects, this message appears and nothing happen for hours. Looks like the 3D Builder is doing nothing. When I...
  9. Objects moving to 0.0001x to the side of the axis in 3D Builder

Objects moving to 0.0001x to the side of the axis in 3D Builder: I seem to have a problem with 3D Builder where sometimes when I try to move an object to a precise co-ordinate, the app sometimes moves it a tiny little bit to either side of the axis. For example, if I tried to move something to 817x, it would move to 817.0001x, and if I...
  10. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.: hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but...