Windows 10: 3D Builder in Store

Discus and support 3D Builder in Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store Version 11.1.8.0 51602 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, May 27, 2016.

1. 3D Builder in Store

New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store
    Version 11.1.8.0

:)

hTconeM9user, May 27, 2016

2. Is 3D model available for free in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

3D Builder lets you create and print your own 3D models in Windows 10 also.

How to use 3D Builder for Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

You may download 3D builders from the app store for free and verify the result.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/3D-Builder/9WZDNCRFJ3T6

Hope this helps.Please let us know if you have any queries related to Windows we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 27, 2016
  3. Bill Smithers, May 27, 2016
Thema:

3D Builder in Store

1. 3D Builder in Store - Similar Threads - Builder Store

2. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  3. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  4. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  5. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  6. Why I cannot find 3d builder in Microsoft Store??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot find 3d builder in Microsoft Store??: Using Win 8.1. Pro ... only 3d scanner is available ... hmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-find-3d-builder-in-microsoft-store/be1dcbb5-42b1-493a-9732-e646c8e129a1
  7. Why I cannot find 3d builder in Microsoft Store??

Why I cannot find 3d builder in Microsoft Store??: Using Win 8.1. Pro ... only 3d scanner is available ... hmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-find-3d-builder-in-microsoft-store/be1dcbb5-42b1-493a-9732-e646c8e129a1
  8. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store: Hello, I am trying until now unsuccessfully to install 3D Builder on my laptop running Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.In any case I am encountering some problems with Microsoft Store, because also other apps don't install at all, pratically I click on "Ottieni" Get I suppose...
  9. Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store: When I try to install 3D Builder from the store by clicking on the Install button, nothing happens. If I try to use the more button ("...") and tell it to install on my desktop by clicking the Install now button, I get a message "Thank you! We're attempting to install on your...
  10. Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...

Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...: I'd like to upgrade 3D Builder to the newest version but every time I go into the store, the only option I appear to have is "Launch"--nothing about upgrading it. It only says that the "product is installed." How do I upgrade 3D Builder to the most recent version?...