Windows 10: 3D Builder in Store

Discus and support 3D Builder in Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store Version 11.1.8.0 51602 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, May 27, 2016.

1. 3D Builder in Store

New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store
    Version 11.1.8.0

:)

hTconeM9user, May 27, 2016

2. Is 3D model available for free in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

3D Builder lets you create and print your own 3D models in Windows 10 also.

How to use 3D Builder for Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

You may download 3D builders from the app store for free and verify the result.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/3D-Builder/9WZDNCRFJ3T6

Hope this helps.Please let us know if you have any queries related to Windows we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 27, 2016
  3. Bill Smithers, May 27, 2016
Thema:

3D Builder in Store

1. 3D Builder in Store - Similar Threads - Builder Store

2. 3D Builder not using all cores/threads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder not using all cores/threads: Hi, any reason why 3D builder is not utilizing all cores/threads while substracting? Thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-not-using-all-coresthreads/b84361dc-565d-44e7-b469-40445b21e34d
  3. Need help to create Macrium Rescue Media Builder

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help to create Macrium Rescue Media Builder: Hello, Windows Home 10 v2004 x64 Macrium Reflect v7.2.5107 Home - 5th August 2020 Last time I make a Macrium Reflect Rescue Media was in September 2007, and I think the GUI has change a little or I do not remember How I did it *Sad I do not want Macrium download anything...
  4. Merging in 3D Builder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Merging in 3D Builder: My object has become very detailed and it seems it wont let me merge anything anymore even if I try to take pieces to other windows to merge it doesn't. Will this effect hows its printed if and when i do get around to it?...
  5. Merging in 3D Builder

Merging in 3D Builder: I am creating a Chandelier in 3D Builder and using mostly cylinders to create the main frame design. I Tried to make new design changes today and have spent most of my day just trying to merge my design and it outright refuses to budge. Not sure what to do at this point, I...
  6. Settle option in 3D Builder app

Settle option in 3D Builder app: I will post a series of 3 screenshots including my problem right now. I make an object. I duplicate the object I settle the object on the other object Problem is they don't collide. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I will try to recreate the problem. I make an object....
  7. Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle

Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle: I will post a series of 3 screenshots including my problem right now. I make an object. I duplicate the object I settle the object on the other object Problem is they don't collide. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder: I am here because of a pressing issue namely, Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Which is reeking havoc on my system, I am a visual editor in other words I edit videos VHS tapes for an income, since last week Friday I have tried everything to resolve this issue...
  9. Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install 3D Builder from Microsoft Store: When I try to install 3D Builder from the store by clicking on the Install button, nothing happens. If I try to use the more button ("...") and tell it to install on my desktop by clicking the Install now button, I get a message "Thank you! We're attempting to install on your...
  10. Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...

Need help upgrading 3D Builder from the Microsoft Store...: I'd like to upgrade 3D Builder to the newest version but every time I go into the store, the only option I appear to have is "Launch"--nothing about upgrading it. It only says that the "product is installed." How do I upgrade 3D Builder to the most recent version?...