Windows 10: 3D Builder Minecraft Models

Discus and support 3D Builder Minecraft Models in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhillippHutterer, Jan 6, 2019.

1. 3D Builder Minecraft Models

Hello!

I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures would be awesome!) or if the persons just recreated some of their favorite builds in 3D Builder.

Thanks in advance!

:)

PhillippHutterer, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Jeff_Zepp Win User

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

original title - 3D Builder

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

Jeff_Zepp, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Jan 6, 2019
  4. 3D Builder Minecraft Models

3D Builder Crashing After Loading a Model

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

3D Builder Minecraft Models

1. 3D Builder Minecraft Models - Similar Threads - Builder Minecraft Models

2. 3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...
  3. 3D Builder Question

3D Builder Question: I have used this application in the past, but I am puzzled with not being able to find the "Lock" that is normally displayed if I select a shape and then the sizing tool. This lock icon is should be displayed bellow the sizing tool and it locks and unlocks the aspect ratio....
  4. 3d model saving

3d model saving: Hi I have inserted a 3d model in PowerPoint. How can i save this 3d model to uce it in other apps like 3d builder. I inserted a swimming shark. then copied it and pasted in 3d paint. But now, it does not move it's fin as it did in PowerPoint....
  5. 3D Builder .dae files

3D Builder .dae files: Is there anyway possible to allow 3D Builder to support .dae files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-dae-files/c6ef4b59-35e0-4619-bb3a-b304c8c65cfb
  6. 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Builder: Why has the aspect ratio lock feature been removed from the scale tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/3d-builder/15472d6a-46e9-423d-ac1f-590dfe0d2197
  7. Is it possible to pin a spot or part of a model before resizing in 3D Builder?

Is it possible to pin a spot or part of a model before resizing in 3D Builder?: I'd like to change the dimensions of part of an object (STL file) without splitting and merging before and afterwards. If there was a feature to mark/paint/pin a portion of an object to allow the rest to be resized while a portion remains the same. [Moved from: Windows 10...
  8. 3D Builder Will Not Open

3D Builder Will Not Open: When System Restore Was Performed 3D Builder Stopped Working . How Do You Fix It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_3dbuilder-win_issue3d/3d-builder-will-not-open/6919720c-ea02-4d73-aa85-47a420769345
  9. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design: Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the designs on on the table edges and feet. Took me about an hour to make this since i wasn't sure where i was going with it but now i...
  10. 3D Builder in Store

3D Builder in Store: New Version of 3D Builder in Windows 10 Store Version 11.1.8.0 51602