Windows 10: 3D Builder Question

Discus and support 3D Builder Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used this application in the past, but I am puzzled with not being able to find the "Lock" that is normally displayed if I select a shape and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Robert Parraga, Nov 26, 2018.

1. 3D Builder Question

I have used this application in the past, but I am puzzled with not being able to find the "Lock" that is normally displayed if I select a shape and then the sizing tool.

This lock icon is should be displayed bellow the sizing tool and it locks and unlocks the aspect ratio.

What I'M missing???

Sometimes I can not see the trees form the forest.

Thanks for your help.

Moved from: Microsoft Education Office / Other

:)

John Robert Parraga, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Question about 3D builder for Windows 10

Sorry for the late response. It should be able to zoom in normally. It is possible that there are bugs on the
    3D Builder, causing zoom in issues. Kindly try resetting the
    3D Builder
    . To do so, follow these steps:

• On the search box, search and open Apps & features.
    • Find and select the 3D Builder.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Reset.

Let us know how things go.

Allan Mej, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Nov 26, 2018
  4. 3D Builder Question

Questions on the operation of the 3D Builder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to refer the articles below and check if it helps.

How to use 3D Builder and 3D Scan for Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-3d-builder-and-3d-scan-for-windows#v1h=tab01

3D Builder FAQ

3D Builder FAQ

3D Builder user’s guide

3D Builder user’s manual

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

3D Builder Question

1. 3D Builder Question - Similar Threads - Builder Question

2. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  3. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  4. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  5. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  6. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  7. 3d Builder object positioning question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d Builder object positioning question: In 3d Builder, I'm trying to accurately position objects in relation to other objects. Clicking and dragging works to get it close, but to get it exact, I enter the X,Y,Z coordinates. For example, if I create a cube and position it at 0,0,0, does that position the center of...
  8. 3d Builder object positioning question

3d Builder object positioning question: In 3d Builder, I'm trying to accurately position objects in relation to other objects. Clicking and dragging works to get it close, but to get it exact, I enter the X,Y,Z coordinates. For example, if I create a cube and position it at 0,0,0, does that position the center of...
  9. Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key Question - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder: Dear All, A few years back I bought a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OEM System Builder disk. Loaded it and spent a lot of time creating a configuration that I wanted. When completed, I imaged the build and have it stored on a separate detachable drive. What I want...
  10. question about 3d builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    question about 3d builder: I have a question about 3Builder app. I wonder if there is an option to measure the elevation of an object starting from the lowest point of the object rather than from the center. I want to make multiple squares at the same elevation. All the squares have different...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 3dbuilder threads