Windows 10: 3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability

Discus and support 3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Removed all instances including provisioned of 3DBuilder save for one that is listed as "staged" with no package user info other than {S-1-5-18}. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bill Keller1, Jan 19, 2023.

1. 3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability

Removed all instances including provisioned of 3DBuilder save for one that is listed as "staged" with no package user info other than {S-1-5-18}. Any way of getting rid of this hopefully via powershell? It seems to be triggering a Tenable.io plugin but I'm wondering if it is still a remote code execution vulnerability as "staged" or can it be ignored?

:)

Bill Keller1, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability

1. 3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability - Similar Threads - Builder remote code

2. 3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability: Removed all instances including provisioned of 3DBuilder save for one that is listed as "staged" with no package user info other than {S-1-5-18}. Any way of getting rid of this hopefully via powershell? It seems to be triggering a Tenable.io plugin but I'm wondering if it is...
  3. 3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3D Builder remote code execution vulnerability: Removed all instances including provisioned of 3DBuilder save for one that is listed as "staged" with no package user info other than {S-1-5-18}. Any way of getting rid of this hopefully via powershell? It seems to be triggering a Tenable.io plugin but I'm wondering if it is...
  4. Workaround for the Windows Print Spooler Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Workaround for the Windows Print Spooler Remote Code Execution Vulnerability: Microsoft disclosed a new remote code execution vulnerability in Windows recently that is using the Windows Print Spooler. The vulnerability is actively exploited and Microsoft published two workarounds to protect systems from being attacked. The provided information is...
  5. 3D builder 0x8000000b error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D builder 0x8000000b error code: Hi, can anyone help me with this, iv'e tried everything I can to get my work back, but I can't. Can you fully explain how I can fix this, and explain it so a baby could understand. Kind regards, Alex...
  6. Type 1 Font Parsing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Type 1 Font Parsing Remote Code Execution Vulnerability for Windows: Microsoft is aware of limited targeted attacks that could leverage un-patched vulnerabilities in the Adobe Type Manager Library, and is providing the following guidance to help reduce customer risk until the security update is released. Two remote code execution...
  7. CVE-2018-8421 - .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    CVE-2018-8421 - .NET Framework Remote Code Execution Vulnerability: A remote code execution vulnerability exists when Microsoft .NET Framework processes input. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could take control of an affected system. To exploit the vulnerability, an attacker would need to be able to upload a...
  8. HP Ink Printers Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    HP Ink Printers Remote Code Execution Vulnerability: SUPPORT COMMUNICATION- SECURITY BULLETIN Document ID: c06097712 Version: 2 HPSBHF03589 rev. 2 - HP Ink Printers Remote Code Execution Notice:: The information in this security bulletin should be acted upon as soon as possible. Release date : 01-Aug-2018 Last updated :...
  9. CVE-2018-8245 Microsoft Publisher Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    CVE-2018-8245 Microsoft Publisher Remote Code Execution Vulnerability: A remote code execution vulnerability exists when Microsoft Publisher fails to utilize features that lock down the Local Machine zone when instantiating OLE objects. An attacker who successfully exploited the vulnerability could force arbitrary code to be executed in the...
  10. HoloLens Security Update July 11- Remote Code Execution Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens Security Update July 11- Remote Code Execution Vulnerability: CVE-2017-8584 | HoloLens Remote Code Execution Vulnerability A remote code execution vulnerability exists when HoloLens improperly handles objects in memory. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could take control of an affected system. An attacker...