Windows 10: 3D Builder

Discus and support 3D Builder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why has the aspect ratio lock feature been removed from the scale tool?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kojiro, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Kojiro Win User

3D Builder

Why has the aspect ratio lock feature been removed from the scale tool?

:)

Kojiro, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Vanessa Yar, Oct 1, 2018
  4. 3D Builder

3D Builder keeps closing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

3D Builder

1. 3D Builder - Similar Threads - Builder

2. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  3. 3D Builder not fixing anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder not fixing anything: Hello microsoft team,Basically I was making a small side project on 3d builder. I converted it to STL, it worked fine for a couple of days, then the next day it decided that part of my model was invalidly defined and prompted me to fix it. I pressed the button that...
  4. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  5. Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?

Is there any option to create a screw thread in the 3d builder?: Have seen in a German tutorial that it's possible to create a screw thread with the 3d Builder.But the menu they are showing is not available in my version.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks in advance for any comments....
  6. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  7. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...: system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of windows 10 22H2 wiht my motherboard driversi need an image of my own and shoudl be able to install in on new system fastest possiblealso how do i get bulk discount for my systems. I need all drivers to...
  8. I am a new system builder, need support from experts. How do i create my own image of...

9. 3D Builder "Subtract" function changes the smoothness of the original object

3D Builder "Subtract" function changes the smoothness of the original object: I am attempting to use 3D Builder to cut a cylinder out of another cylinder, in effect creating a pipe with length, outer diameter and inner diameter up to my specifications. The goal is to export to .obj and use in Adobe Dimension. Dimension has a "Pipe" object but the inner...
  10. 3D Builder "Subtract" function changes the smoothness of the original object

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder "Subtract" function changes the smoothness of the original object: I am attempting to use 3D Builder to cut a cylinder out of another cylinder, in effect creating a pipe with length, outer diameter and inner diameter up to my specifications. The goal is to export to .obj and use in Adobe Dimension. Dimension has a "Pipe" object but the inner...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. builder 3d windows 10 loc:US

2. 3d builder scale maintain aspect ratio

3. 3d builder 0x8000FFFF

4. 3dbuilder threads,
  5. how to turn off lock ratio 3d builder,
  6. 3d builder how to make threads,
  7. ms 3d builder unlock keep aspect ratio,
  8. Microsoft 3d builder lock aspect ratio