Windows 10: 3D builder

Discus and support 3D builder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi The latest version of 3D Builder Aug 2019 does not allow the turning off and on the grid, all that happens is the setup window, am I missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenHarper1, Aug 11, 2019.

1. 3D builder

Hi

The latest version of 3D Builder Aug 2019 does not allow the turning off and on the grid, all that happens is the setup window, am I missing something? any help appreciated.

Ken Harper

:)

KenHarper1, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Aug 11, 2019
  3. can i upgrade 3d builder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the lag in 3D builder app. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to these methods and check the 3D Builder app performance.

Method 1: Steps to reset the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for 3D Builder app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist. If it persist then perform
      method 2.

Method 2: Steps to Uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder App.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC. Open
      Microsoft Store
      app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 11, 2019
  4. 3D builder

3d builder image

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the 3D images that are created in 3D builder. To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed?(Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of the 3D builder app installed?

However, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the 3D Builder app.

1. Press Windows + X key from the keyboard. Select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage
      and click on Enter.
    3. Type: Exit and click on Enter.
    4. Restart the PC.
      Open Microsoft Store app and reinstall
      3D builder app
    5. Check if the issue persists.

Also, Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots of the 3D images that became white. This will help us to understand the issue more clearly.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

3D builder

1. 3D builder - Similar Threads - builder

2. When Launching Smile Game Builder from Steam I get this Error. Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When Launching Smile Game Builder from Steam I get this Error. Help!: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid namespace at...
  3. Exporting OBJ files using 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting OBJ files using 3D Builder: Is there a way to simplify the OBJ export feature in 3D Builder for Windows 10? At present I’m importing GLB repair and export. When exporting as OBJ I have many file save prompts - first OBJ, then MTL, then literally 100s of PNG baked texture files. Is there any way around...
  4. Microsoft website builder.??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft website builder.??: We are having real problems with the LA Health Institute website since we switched to the Microsoft website builder. The website is just simply not loading and we don't know why <Link Removed> ?? is it because of propagation or because we made the switch to Microsoft??...
  5. 3D builder closes when opening files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3D builder closes when opening files: 3D Builder opens, but when you try to load a file, any file from any directory it closes. No crash report or anything just closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-closes-when-opening-files/cb0e4694-cf52-48ac-9b7f-0d3271f84940
  6. can i upgrade 3d builder

can i upgrade 3d builder: can I upgrade 3d builder. I am on windows 10. My 3d builder has slowed down. It makes me wait for hours some times when I subtract. Ever since the last few updates it doesn't work as well as it used to....
  7. Announcing ML.NET 1.2 and Model Builder updates

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing ML.NET 1.2 and Model Builder updates: We are excited to announce ML.NET 1.2 and updates to Model Builder and the CLI. ML.NET is an open-source and cross-platform machine learning framework for .NET developers. ML.NET also includes Model Builder (a simple UI tool for Visual Studio) and the ML.NET CLI (Command-line...
  8. Which Family Tree Builder is Better?

Which Family Tree Builder is Better?: I'm going to create a family tree and can't make up my mind if it is better to download a family tree creator for Windows or to use a kind of family tree website <https:// treemily dot com/> to create it online. What are the pros of a desktop builder? As for an online...
  9. Which Family Tree Builder is Better?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Which Family Tree Builder is Better?: I'm going to create a family tree and can't make up my mind if it is better to download a family tree creator for Windows or to use a kind of family tree website to create it online. What are the pros of a desktop builder? As for an online builder, I think it is easier to...
  10. Windows Audio and Audio endpoint builder stopped working after update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio and Audio endpoint builder stopped working after update.: Hi guys. Last night ( July 9th ), I updated and restarted my computer. I only noticed the day after that the sound stopped working on my computer. When I hover over the speaker option on the taskbar at the bottom, it says "The Audio Service isn't running". When I noticed...