Windows 10: 3D display switch

Discus and support 3D display switch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally switch the 3D view switch in my Windows 10 display settings. I lost all views and now I can see or do anything? How can I reset display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DoubleHams, Oct 16, 2020.

1. 3D display switch

I accidentally switch the 3D view switch in my Windows 10 display settings. I lost all views and now I can see or do anything? How can I reset display setting without going into the control panel?

:)

DoubleHams, Oct 16, 2020

2. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Hello,

Thank you for replying with required information.

1. Are you facing this issue with all the models in 3D Builder?
    2. Have you downloaded the models or have you created you own models using 3D builder application?
    3. In which file format are the models saved?
    4. Were you able to view the models in the 3D builder normally, prior to this issue?

Reply with the information to the above question for further clarity on the issue.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue is specific to the user account. Refer the article on
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

for steps to create a new user account.

we await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Oct 16, 2020
  4. 3D display switch

3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

3D display switch

1. 3D display switch - Similar Threads - display switch

2. How to prevent my monitor from going to sleep when I switch it off? Using multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent my monitor from going to sleep when I switch it off? Using multiple displays: I'm currently using a dual monitor setupOn my left monitor there are several productivity icons and my taskbarOn my right monitor is where I usually do my work, and thus there are only a few iconsI keep my PC and right monitor on all the time, as I receive work-related...
  3. How to prevent my monitor from going to sleep when I switch it off? Using multiple displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to prevent my monitor from going to sleep when I switch it off? Using multiple displays: I'm currently using a dual monitor setupOn my left monitor there are several productivity icons and my taskbarOn my right monitor is where I usually do my work, and thus there are only a few iconsI keep my PC and right monitor on all the time, as I receive work-related...
  4. "Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11: Hello Community,I come back with the same issue that I met while being on Windows 10 regarding the "Turn off the display" timer...
  5. "Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11

"Turn off the display" timer got reset after restart / switch off PC Windows 11: Hello Community,I come back with the same issue that I met while being on Windows 10 regarding the "Turn off the display" timer...
  6. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.: Hi!Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎15/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I set the language to English United States, switched the displayed system interface to English, set the formats of the United...
  7. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.: Hi!Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎15/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I set the language to English United States, switched the displayed system interface to English, set the formats of the United...
  8. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to switch display on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch display on welcome screen: Hello,Is there a way to cycle through connected displays before login, when Windows shows the login prompt?The same Question has been asked a couple of years ago, and the suggestion was to use Windows Prompt + P to switch to a different screen.This worked in my Windows 10...
  10. How to switch display on welcome screen

How to switch display on welcome screen: Hello,Is there a way to cycle through connected displays before login, when Windows shows the login prompt?The same Question has been asked a couple of years ago, and the suggestion was to use Windows Prompt + P to switch to a different screen.This worked in my Windows 10...