Windows 10: 3d drawing program?

Discus and support 3d drawing program? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know a good and free 3d drawing program for Windows 10? Need it to draw things I want to print out with a 3d printer. 3d Zeichenprogramm? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul3105, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Paul3105 Win User

3d drawing program?

Does anyone know a good and free 3d drawing program for Windows 10? Need it to draw things I want to print out with a 3d printer.

:)

Paul3105, Jun 21, 2020
  2. RaPiDo987 Win User

3D sculpting program...

Hey guys!

I would like to make a 3D layout of my computer desk but need a simple sculpting program...

Any suggestions will be much appreciated *Toast :toast:

Thanks for looking

RaPiDo987, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jun 21, 2020
  4. 3d drawing program?

3D Builder Program Printers

Hi Sam,

Yes, you can try and see if it will be compatible. However, we have a list of printers that are compatible to Windows 10 and the 3D Builder app. For more information regarding the suggested printers, click this

link

Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance.

Dennis Mop, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

3d drawing program?

1. 3d drawing program? - Similar Threads - drawing program

2. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  3. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  4. Drawing in Microsoft Programs Causes the screen to flash black or even freezes the entire...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Drawing in Microsoft Programs Causes the screen to flash black or even freezes the entire...: Hello everyone!I'll try to keep it short and precise, but there is a lot I want so say so I'll try to do my best.There is an issue with a lot of microsoft programs which allow drawing in them.I first noticed it with Microsoft OneNote, first time I had ever used it, I tried to...
  5. Colours incorrect in drawing programs on Windows Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colours incorrect in drawing programs on Windows Surface Laptop: Hi there I received a new Surface Laptop 3 last week, and I've already installed Photoshop and Affinifty. If I open a grayscale document in either of the programs, the document in the work area displays as shades of beige. If I use a color dropper, the hex values...
  6. Correct drawing tablet and program?

Correct drawing tablet and program?: I have an Asus laptop (5 years old, Windows 10) and would like to draw digitally. So programs are available to me Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator CS2. Which drawing tablet is cheap but also good and which freeware would be best? I would like to be able to color...
  7. Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Drawing in microsoft program makes my laptop black screen: When i draw in Microsoft Program my screen instantly just blink and become black. I've tried to reset my whole pc including cleaning all the drive but it still doesn't work. I still can draw on third party programs like Adobe Photoshop. I'm using the latest version of Windows...
  8. My laptop become blackscreen whenever i want to draw something with microsoft programs

My laptop become blackscreen whenever i want to draw something with microsoft programs: *sorry for my bad English Every time I use a program from Microsoft except paint like Microsoft whiteboard, Onenote, fullscreen snip, photo editor from photos. It always makes my laptop black screen and freezes. I try to use 3rd party software like Adobe Photoshop, Medibang...
  9. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...: Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a...
  10. Error opening Help in Windows-based programs on Windows 10 - Corel Draw 7

Error opening Help in Windows-based programs on Windows 10 - Corel Draw 7: I installed this version on Windows 10. It installed and launched correctly. At each mouse click I get this error. Error opening Help in Windows-based programs on Windows 10 What can I do to prevent this error from presenting? Thanks Shawn...