Windows 10: "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse.

Discus and support "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was using my computer normally when suddenly the screen went black. After a few seconds, it came back and I thought that was weird. A few minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dayapreet, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Dayapreet Win User

"3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse.

I was using my computer normally when suddenly the screen went black. After a few seconds, it came back and I thought that was weird. A few minutes later I noticed that my mouse/cursor looks weird. When dragging apps around the mouse becomes normal, but once you stop it goes back to that glitchy-looking mouse. Then I went onto youtube for a fix, but little did I know that on youtube, all videos had a red/blue 3d effect on them. When using snip and sketch or any other program to screenshot, the video went back to normal while screenshotting. The 3d effect also applies to other websites with videos, not just youtube. Although the video problem happens on chrome and edge, it surprisingly does not happen on firefox. Note, this is the second time this has happened to me, last time it went away by restarting the computer, but if it comes back I want a permanent fix.

:)

Dayapreet, Feb 16, 2021
  2. KCR
    KCR Win User

Windows 10 Mouse hover effect glitch (With picture)

Reminds me of some hover events I did in a Bell 206, down at Bighorn Airways . . . .
    "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse. [​IMG]

Could you trouble shoot at all by running perfmon /report when your glitches occur ?

I disabled a USB Input Device on purpose, and it definitely shows up as a problem. . .

It's just a lame guess, but. . .

3. Bansaw Win User
    Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones.
    I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button.
    I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video?

Bansaw, Feb 16, 2021
  4. bro67 Win User

Windows 10 Mouse hover effect glitch (With picture)

Using Teamviewer is not how to find out and diagnose a hardware/driver issue. Try a different mouse uninstall the device and driver for the mouse, display and GPU in Device Manager, reboot Windows and let it install the default drivers with the new mouse attached.

bro67, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. "3d" effect of videos and glitched looking mouse. - Similar Threads - effect videos glitched

2. Paint 3D glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D glitch: When I tried to erase something it didn't make it transparent- it made it white! How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-glitch/1f3fe2d9-d275-42d6-a0fb-d053341a9355
  3. Paint 3D glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D glitch: When I tried to erase something it didn't make it transparent- it made it white! How do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-glitch/1f3fe2d9-d275-42d6-a0fb-d053341a9355
  4. 3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.: 3D characters & 3D Effects color become black or dark while adding in video editor and even after exporting the video, the problem still remains the same.Process which I have done already:-1. Uninstall, Reset and Repair the app. 2. Making a new local user account.3. Uninstall...
  5. Windows Photo 3d Effects

Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  6. 3d effects in photos not showiing

3d effects in photos not showiing: where are the 3d effects in photos. Pls, tell me how to get them back. I need an answer urgently.I have to create a video .plsss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-effects-in-photos-not-showiing/d9e719cc-7fc9-4e7c-abd6-057046a6dffe
  7. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  8. Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor

Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor: hi i've just started using the video editor on windows but i was wondering if there was a way to get more 3d effects thanks victoria ***Original title: video Editor***...
  9. Windows 10 Mouse hover effect glitch (With picture)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mouse hover effect glitch (With picture): I am experiencing this strange glitch with my work station that is really driving me nuts. Basically after the PC has been running for a while (anywhere from 1 hour - 5 hours after boot), my mouse will start to glitch during hover events. This happens most commonly while...
  10. Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?

Story Remix - video drag-in and 3D effects ?: I'm just playing with Story Remix for the first time, and I can't seem to drag and drop videos in, mp4 of mpg2 ones. I also can't seem to see the 3D effects button. I can drag and import any photos but not video. Does 3D only work with video? 99753