Windows 10: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

Discus and support 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VivekMehta2, Jul 3, 2022.

1. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark. I tried everything but the problem is not solved. Steps which I have done:- 1. Updating windows with ISO file. 2. Uninstall the windows. 3. Restart and resetting the windows. 4. Make new user account. 5. Uninstall and then reinstall the application through powershell. 6. Uninstall and then reinstall the display adapter. 7. Reset, terminate & re

:)

VivekMehta2, Jul 3, 2022

2. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.

I tried everything but the problem is not solved.

Steps which I have done:-

1. Updating windows with ISO file.

2. Uninstall the windows.

3. Restart and resetting the windows.

4. Make new user account.

5. Uninstall and then reinstall the application through powershell.

6. Uninstall and then reinstall the display adapter.

7. Reset, terminate & repair the application.

This problem occur after updating the photos media engine addon and photos main addon.

This problem comes in both windows 10 and 11.

Windows specifications:-

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎11/‎18/‎2021

OS build 19044.1387

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Many times I contact with microsoft support agent and also write this problem in feedback hub and in microsoft community but still the problem is not solved.

Please solve the problem as soon as possible.

VivekMehta2, Jul 3, 2022
  3. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.

This problem occur after updating the photos media engine addon and photos main addon.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H2

OS build 19044.1387

Many times I contact with microsoft support agent and also write this problem in feedback hub and in microsoft community but still the problem is not solved.

VivekMehta2, Jul 3, 2022
  4. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 21H2

OS build 19044.1387

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor. 5ea46232-2dd4-4ffb-ab89-8a1b70785c39?upload=true.png

VivekMehta2, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

1. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor. - Similar Threads - effects characters are

2. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark. I tried everything but the...
  3. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I have talked to Microsoft...
  4. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I tried everything but the...
  5. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I tried everything but the...
  6. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

7. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

8. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark. I tried everything but the...
  9. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.