Windows 10: 3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...

Discus and support 3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a deadline for a video for my youtube channel and I need specific 3D effects from the "3D effects" section of the editor that are now gone,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaganE7, May 15, 2021.

1. SaganE7 Win User

3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...

I have a deadline for a video for my youtube channel and I need specific 3D effects from the "3D effects" section of the editor that are now gone, leaving only 3 left: Confetti Blast, Lens Sparkles, and Snow.I am using the latest version of Windows10.My PC just updated which has caused me to think that this problem is due to the update.My Windows 10 OS is "Microsoft Windows 10 Pro"I've tried resetting the app, repairing the app, and even uninstalling and reinstalling DLC!Furthermore, when hovering over the option to add 3D effects, it says you can add rain, proving that these there were

:)

SaganE7, May 15, 2021
  2. denaliden Win User

A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows of an app similar to windows 10 video editor? It is part of the Microsoft photo app. I have been using the photo app to make videos, but after the latest windows 10 update, the app's 3D library became severely
    limited. Many effects have just disappeared and I cannot finish the video I was making. I need an editor that has the same sort of 3D effects in order to finish my video. I've told Microsoft technicians about this issue and hopefully something will be done.

denaliden, May 15, 2021
  3. NateSug Win User
    Photo Effects Editor

Hello, I recently had an issue with the 3D Effects Editor where once I add a 3D effect, the audio for the effects doesn't save. So, I pull up the Photos app, click on a video, then click "Add a 3D Effect", then enter the effects editor and I start adding
    effects. Then, once I finalize the video, all of the effects have no audio, and I made sure the volume for the effects was turned on. I tried resetting and repairing the app, running diagnostics, checking for updates, its still having issues. Does anyone know
    how to fix this?

NateSug, May 15, 2021
  4. 3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...

Video editor gone from Photos

Hi Sam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing feature on Photos app. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

1. May I know on which device the issue persists?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to fix.

Method 1

Update Photos app

Refer the article Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for the steps.

Method 2

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the steps.

You may also refer the suggestions from Riley
    Lynn Nairn dated on May 7, 2018
    regarding the issue with the missing Video editor feature.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 15, 2021
Thema:

3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of...

1. 3d effects in Windows Photos video editor now gone! I think due to latest Windows update of... - Similar Threads - effects Photos video

2. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I have talked to Microsoft...
  3. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I have talked to Microsoft...
  4. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I tried everything but the...
  5. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark. I tried everything but the...
  6. Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects

Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects: HiI am using Windows Photos App Microsoft Foton 2021.21070.22007.0 for creating videos. When inserting a 3D effect like the birthday balloons the colors are not as bright as before anymore. What might be the reason for that?Before it looked like this:Now it looks like this:...
  7. Windows Photo 3d Effects

Windows Photo 3d Effects: I was editing and creating a video and noticed that that the 3d effects are limited to only 3 choices, confetti, lens sparkles and snow. The others are no longer available. Is this a mistake or are these effects just gone now? I was having a blast with all the effects so its...
  8. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  9. Where the 3D effect in Windows Photos has gone?

Where the 3D effect in Windows Photos has gone?: I am using Windows Photos since long time but after recent update, I can't get all 3D effects for Video editing. Earlier it used to be over 20 3D effects, but now there are only three. Can someone suggest how to get them back?...
  10. Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor

Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor: hi i've just started using the video editor on windows but i was wondering if there was a way to get more 3d effects thanks victoria ***Original title: video Editor***...