Windows 10: 3d graphics drivers

Discus and support 3d graphics drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to play a game and pop up window box states computers 3d graphics drivers appear to not be functioning properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rebeccasu2007, Oct 25, 2018.

1. 3d graphics drivers

Trying to play a game and pop up window box states computers 3d graphics drivers appear to not be functioning properly.

:)

Rebeccasu2007, Oct 25, 2018

2. 3D accelerator

Hi Janine,

The availability of 3D accelerator depends on the graphics card that your system has. If the graphics card supports it, then that option is available. To verify the graphics card you have, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Display adapters category.
    3. Please take note of the graphics card/s you have on the list.

To ensure that your graphics card is up-to-date, I suggest updating its driver. Please check out and follow the steps provided on this link:

Update drivers in Windows 10

Please update this thread on how it goes and kindly include the information regarding the graphics card found in Device Manager.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Oct 25, 2018
  4. 3d graphics drivers

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

There is no "Graphics" options on the Windows 10 desktop right click menu. Please update your reply with correct instructions.

mjames-upc, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

3d graphics drivers

1. 3d graphics drivers - Similar Threads - graphics drivers

2. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  3. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers: nvlddmkm service reset for a device instance with PCI ID\VEN_10DE&DEV_25A2&SUBSYS_1363152D&REV_A1\4&3944E46E&0&0008 has been completed with the following status: 0. Reinstalled the drivers , nothing helped the Windows , I ask for help...
  4. Error and error of Nvidia graphics card drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I get my graphics driver back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my graphics driver back: Windows 11 Initially i was having problems where my brightness slider would show up when i hit my brightness hotkeys but it wouldn't move. Eventually it stopped showing up and the hotkeys seem to be doing nothing. I couldn't change the brightness either with the slider. I...
  6. How do I get my graphics driver back

How do I get my graphics driver back: Windows 11 Initially i was having problems where my brightness slider would show up when i hit my brightness hotkeys but it wouldn't move. Eventually it stopped showing up and the hotkeys seem to be doing nothing. I couldn't change the brightness either with the slider. I...
  7. How to fix this corrupted graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this corrupted graphics driver: I have a issue with my pc which I think the cause is corrupted graphics driver. So what happens is when I'm playing games, literally any game my pc will either black screen and crash or freeze then crash with the crash report from the gameaft 1-2hrs, but for some games the...
  8. How to fix this corrupted graphics driver

How to fix this corrupted graphics driver: I have a issue with my pc which I think the cause is corrupted graphics driver. So what happens is when I'm playing games, literally any game my pc will either black screen and crash or freeze then crash with the crash report from the gameaft 1-2hrs, but for some games the...
  9. After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.: Hitman 3 Wasnt launching and it seemed like the solution was to download thia driver. Well after restarting my pc just goes to a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-new-intel-graphics-drivers/ce30e79d-2e77-41ac-83e4-691deda2632c
  10. After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.

After Installing new Intel graphics drivers windows starts with a black screen locked.: Hitman 3 Wasnt launching and it seemed like the solution was to download thia driver. Well after restarting my pc just goes to a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-new-intel-graphics-drivers/ce30e79d-2e77-41ac-83e4-691deda2632c