Windows 10: 3D library models license question

Discus and support 3D library models license question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I just saw some characters, in the 3D library that I really like, my question is, if I want to make a 3D game, can I use them in it? If yes, can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dagoth9182, Jul 12, 2021.

1. 3D library models license question

Hello,I just saw some characters, in the 3D library that I really like, my question is, if I want to make a 3D game, can I use them in it? If yes, can I use them as is, or I would have to change them, if I have to change them, what constitutes a change, a recolor? adding animations, bones to it? Additionally can I use individual components of it, like the texture images it uses, as is, or changed?If I can use, what kind of license type I could use them under?thanks in advance.

:)

dagoth9182, Jul 12, 2021

2. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Hello,

I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it.

I have read the "Use of Copyrighted Content" section and the EULA, but the information was quite unspecific.

Am I allowed to use the 3D-models from the library or am I violating the copyright rules? Would it be sufficient to quote Microsoft as the source of the models?

Anonym_257, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Hello,

Thank you for replying with required information.

1. Are you facing this issue with all the models in 3D Builder?
    2. Have you downloaded the models or have you created you own models using 3D builder application?
    3. In which file format are the models saved?
    4. Were you able to view the models in the 3D builder normally, prior to this issue?

Reply with the information to the above question for further clarity on the issue.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue is specific to the user account. Refer the article on
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

for steps to create a new user account.

we await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 12, 2021
  4. IHM2550 Win User

3D library models license question

paint 3d library

paint 3d library is blocked by IT security, need to know what site should be white listed in order get 3D library

IHM2550, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

3D library models license question

1. 3D library models license question - Similar Threads - library models license

2. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  3. License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License of the models in the 3D Builder library - Windows 11: Buenos días: ¿Cúal es la licencia de los modelos de la biblioteca de 3D Builder - Windows11? Gracias. Good morning: What is the license of the models in the 3D Builder library- Windows 11? Thank you....
  4. Question regarding 3d models.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding 3d models.: I have question.Can i use your 3d models in available in 3d library of 3d viewer and paint 3d in game development? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-3d-models/53ef371e-b268-4690-bd78-6305a4ea3041
  5. Question regarding 3d models.

Question regarding 3d models.: I have question.Can i use your 3d models in available in 3d library of 3d viewer and paint 3d in game development? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-3d-models/53ef371e-b268-4690-bd78-6305a4ea3041
  6. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  7. Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library"

Using Paint 3D Models From the "3D Library": I am working on a 3D game, and have used a model from the 3D Library in my game, but unsure about copyright issues, can I use them in the game i can give credits in the game description, or am I not allowed to use them at all The platform the game will go up on is Roblox...
  8. One question regarding 3D models in Paint 3D

One question regarding 3D models in Paint 3D: Hello, just found out that Microsoft Paint 3D has some good 3D models, and that you can export the model and import it to another program, but I have one doubt.When I select the model, does Paint 3D download the model? it takes some time to load the model after clicking it,...
  9. 3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?

3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?: it looks like the animals, cars ect from the 3d library were not made in these programs because of the organic shapes. does anybody know which software was used?...
  10. Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models

Copyright on Paint 3D 3D Library Models: Hello, I am developing an application for my Bachelor's Thesis and I would like to include 3D models using templates from the Paint 3D library. The Thesis (including the app) will not be published and will only be given to the people responsible for grading it. I have read...