Windows 10: 3D like Icon Text

Discus and support 3D like Icon Text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When I change the Start to "Use Start Full Screen", the Icon text is changing to a strange 3D Like Text. I have been looking in Fonts but I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Adalwar Win User

3D like Icon Text

Hi,
    When I change the Start to "Use Start Full Screen", the Icon text is changing to a strange 3D Like Text.
    I have been looking in Fonts but I can not find anything similar.
    What is this and can I change it manually.?

3D like Icon Text [​IMG]

:)

Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016

2. 3D Hyperlink icons for photos , videos , audios , Paint 3D , XBOX.

3D Hyperlink photo icon that would show a bar of photos.

3D hyperlink video icon that would show a bar of videos.

3D Hyperlink audio icon t hat would show a bar of audios.

3D Hyperlink Paint 3D icons that would show a bar of Paint 3D images.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Achievements icon that would show a bar of Achievement images or screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Screenshot icon that would show a bar of game screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX videos icon that would show a bar of Xbox videos.

These 3D
    hyperlink icons would be of good use on Windows 10 community , Xbox community , SharePoint and other Microsoft services.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Text box limitation?

So I ran the troubleshooter as suggested. Fixed some kind of corrupt app error.

So now once I create the text box it goes to the back of the image I have in Paint 3D. Would so love to have the text act like a three D sticker. Anyway to do that?

Also, on a similar note: I want to combine two 3d images in my Paint 3D file so that they move together - like a jockey on a horse - I can bring in a horse and a jockey, but they only move in two dimensions together.

Anyway to fuse them into 1 3D image.

Thanks!

Kenneth

Ken Enright, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

3D like Icon Text

1. 3D like Icon Text - Similar Threads - Icon Text

2. After Windows 10 update, text missing from icons, menus, etc in apps, on desktop, Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 update, text missing from icons, menus, etc in apps, on desktop, Windows...: This happened June 10. Within a few hours, I tried to restore but couldn't because Windows automatically deleted the files needed to do so! My computer currently says I have Windows 10 Home, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.1052 with Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0.I...
  3. Text and Icons minimised

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and Icons minimised: After installing the latest update to 21H1 I find my text and Icons are minimised to be nearly unreadable.Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-and-icons-minimised/22168f14-0bcd-4b26-87f6-4b0a785d71f8
  4. Launchers/Apps in Foreground have a "lacing effect" around text/icons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Launchers/Apps in Foreground have a "lacing effect" around text/icons: Hi guys,I've got an issue with most Launcher and Application external to windows 10 apps. See example below:https://gyazo.com/d9859fcc3159c0dc6613a4f1808dcce4This happens with all my applications when in the foreground. when in the back ground and not mouse hovered over it,...
  5. Text, icons suddenly large - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text, icons suddenly large - Windows 10: I was on my computer earlier. Settings were as usual. Came back and all desktop and tray icons as well as browser print are huge, even though I didn't change anything. Zoom is set at 100%. Display resolution is set at 1024 x 768. Tray icons are so big there is now a...
  6. Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text and icons bugging, showing up as lines.: Recently I was having issues with my geforce experience app. around the same time I started having this bug. Geforce experience wouldn't open correctly, and I couldn't update my gpu drivers. I reinstalled it and was able to update my drivers. I thought it was fixed, but no. I...
  7. Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to increase file explorer ICON text verticle line spacing margin to view it easily: Hello Dev i am running windows 10 , i have computer eye syndrome , i need to increase vertical line spacing between file explorer names so that it puts less strain on my eyes when i view it , also please see attached image of what i am talking about , 1 i tried to look for...
  8. Windows desktop icon text turned black and looks jagged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows desktop icon text turned black and looks jagged: I recently turned on my pc and saw that the text under my desktop icons was black and that the quality of the text was jagged. I managed to change the colour back to white by resetting my wallpaper and I changed the font by going onto clear type but as soon as I reset my pc...
  9. How can I hide the text under icons on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I hide the text under icons on the desktop?: The Alt 255 thing doesn't work for me submitted by /u/thegodamn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mifigh/how_can_i_hide_the_text_under_icons_on_the_desktop/
  10. Folder Icon Text Indented Incorrectly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder Icon Text Indented Incorrectly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dora_TheDestroya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8afiz/folder_icon_text_indented_incorrectly/