Windows 10: 3D like Icon Text

Discus and support 3D like Icon Text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When I change the Start to "Use Start Full Screen", the Icon text is changing to a strange 3D Like Text. I have been looking in Fonts but I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Adalwar Win User

3D like Icon Text

Hi,
    When I change the Start to "Use Start Full Screen", the Icon text is changing to a strange 3D Like Text.
    I have been looking in Fonts but I can not find anything similar.
    What is this and can I change it manually.?

3D like Icon Text [​IMG]

:)

Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016

2. 3D Hyperlink icons for photos , videos , audios , Paint 3D , XBOX.

3D Hyperlink photo icon that would show a bar of photos.

3D hyperlink video icon that would show a bar of videos.

3D Hyperlink audio icon t hat would show a bar of audios.

3D Hyperlink Paint 3D icons that would show a bar of Paint 3D images.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Achievements icon that would show a bar of Achievement images or screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Screenshot icon that would show a bar of game screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX videos icon that would show a bar of Xbox videos.

These 3D
    hyperlink icons would be of good use on Windows 10 community , Xbox community , SharePoint and other Microsoft services.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Text box limitation?

So I ran the troubleshooter as suggested. Fixed some kind of corrupt app error.

So now once I create the text box it goes to the back of the image I have in Paint 3D. Would so love to have the text act like a three D sticker. Anyway to do that?

Also, on a similar note: I want to combine two 3d images in my Paint 3D file so that they move together - like a jockey on a horse - I can bring in a horse and a jockey, but they only move in two dimensions together.

Anyway to fuse them into 1 3D image.

Thanks!

Kenneth

Ken Enright, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

3D like Icon Text

1. 3D like Icon Text - Similar Threads - Icon Text

2. Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups: Very, very long story short - Same laptop for several years - came with Win 11 installed - no problems before 3 week ago.Now have VERY TINY TEXT AND ICONS at top of screen and all popups.Have spent over 7 hrs and 9 different tech people - 4 of which came into my computer -...
  3. Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 - Tiny text at top of screen, all icons and popups: Very, very long story short - Same laptop for several years - came with Win 11 installed - no problems before 3 week ago.Now have VERY TINY TEXT AND ICONS at top of screen and all popups.Have spent over 7 hrs and 9 different tech people - 4 of which came into my computer -...
  4. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  5. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  6. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.: There is a horrible bug in the system win 11 after using multiple times enlarging or decreasing textsize . After some tries to have the right text size, I have enormous spacing between the desktop icons. It is impossible to get the original setup of icons again. The...
  8. icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.

icon spacing of desktop icons after the text resizing bug.: There is a horrible bug in the system win 11 after using multiple times enlarging or decreasing textsize . After some tries to have the right text size, I have enormous spacing between the desktop icons. It is impossible to get the original setup of icons again. The...
  9. Small text and icons after reverting from Windows 11 to 10

Small text and icons after reverting from Windows 11 to 10: I got my laptop repaired and the tech guy has unfortunately updated my laptop to Windows 11 when I didn't want it, so I reverted it back to Windows 10 just fine. However, I believe it kept the overall look of Windows 11 so some things just don't look right. Like my icons on...
  10. Small text and icons after reverting from Windows 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Small text and icons after reverting from Windows 11 to 10: I got my laptop repaired and the tech guy has unfortunately updated my laptop to Windows 11 when I didn't want it, so I reverted it back to Windows 10 just fine. However, I believe it kept the overall look of Windows 11 so some things just don't look right. Like my icons on...