Windows 10: 3D like Icon Text

Discus and support 3D like Icon Text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When I change the Start to "Use Start Full Screen", the Icon text is changing to a strange 3D Like Text. I have been looking in Fonts but I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Adalwar Win User

3D like Icon Text

Hi,
    When I change the Start to "Use Start Full Screen", the Icon text is changing to a strange 3D Like Text.
    I have been looking in Fonts but I can not find anything similar.
    What is this and can I change it manually.?

3D like Icon Text [​IMG]

:)

Adalwar, Aug 8, 2016

2. 3D Hyperlink icons for photos , videos , audios , Paint 3D , XBOX.

3D Hyperlink photo icon that would show a bar of photos.

3D hyperlink video icon that would show a bar of videos.

3D Hyperlink audio icon t hat would show a bar of audios.

3D Hyperlink Paint 3D icons that would show a bar of Paint 3D images.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Achievements icon that would show a bar of Achievement images or screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX Screenshot icon that would show a bar of game screenshots.

3D Hyperlink XBOX videos icon that would show a bar of Xbox videos.

These 3D
    hyperlink icons would be of good use on Windows 10 community , Xbox community , SharePoint and other Microsoft services.

TINKERBLINKSNOWYTOES, Aug 8, 2016
  3. Text box limitation?

So I ran the troubleshooter as suggested. Fixed some kind of corrupt app error.

So now once I create the text box it goes to the back of the image I have in Paint 3D. Would so love to have the text act like a three D sticker. Anyway to do that?

Also, on a similar note: I want to combine two 3d images in my Paint 3D file so that they move together - like a jockey on a horse - I can bring in a horse and a jockey, but they only move in two dimensions together.

Anyway to fuse them into 1 3D image.

Thanks!

Kenneth

Ken Enright, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

3D like Icon Text

1. 3D like Icon Text - Similar Threads - Icon Text

2. Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Status Bar Icon & Text?: [ATTACH] Not sure if these are generated by Classic Explorer or not, or if it's pulled from elsewhere like in past Windows versions, but I'd like to change the icon and text through the registry, if possible. This is on Windows 10 LTSB 2016, with Classic Theme on. Any help...
  3. how to increase text size in icons

how to increase text size in icons: I like Windows 10 but the text size on the icons is soooo small. How can I increase it without changing the resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-text-size-in-icons/5ca364cc-acd2-4ac8-8576-7f3c7ba338ea
  4. How can I increase the size of the icons and text

How can I increase the size of the icons and text: I try what they say but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-icons-and-text/ec266a42-37e1-45d5-a2a8-5d1df9b486a5
  5. How Do I Change the Text Icons in my Documents Folder to Word Icons?

How Do I Change the Text Icons in my Documents Folder to Word Icons?: I am trying to change the Text icons in my Documents folder to Word icons. My OS is WIN 10 Pro 64-bit and I have Office Pro Plus 2016. I have tried the following fixes that I found on the Internet, none of which changed the icons: --Right click on a word...
  6. Desktop icons are gone only text shows

Desktop icons are gone only text shows: My computer only shows text for the desktop icons. It still works but it's get annoying that I can't see my icons. I've been looking at different methods online, but nothing seems to work....
  7. Text in cmd and windows icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Text in cmd and windows icons missing: Hey, Ive got an problem, because i wanted to free up some disc space, ive entered the COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always command in powershell, now i dont have an cmd text and i cant see an windows icons [img] [img] 131749
  8. Desktop icons missing, Only text showing

Desktop icons missing, Only text showing: I have Three user accounts in my PC and this issue affects two of them My Desktop icons have disappeared and i can only see the Names of each shortcut which i am able to click to open as usual. In Windows Explorer My Navigation Pane is empty and my Libraries icons are...
  9. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  10. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...