Windows 10: 3d model saving

Discus and support 3d model saving in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have inserted a 3d model in PowerPoint. How can i save this 3d model to uce it in other apps like 3d builder. I inserted a swimming shark. then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GHolam Sh, Nov 5, 2018.

1. GHolam Sh Win User

3d model saving

Hi

I have inserted a 3d model in PowerPoint.

How can i save this 3d model to uce it in other apps like 3d builder.

I inserted a swimming shark. then copied it and pasted in 3d paint. But now, it does not move it's fin as it did in PowerPoint.

:)

GHolam Sh, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

how to save 3d model with 2 colors duel extruder

Hi,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• What is the exact application that you use?
    • How are you trying to save a 3D model?
    You can also check on this
    link
    for more information with 3D builder FAQ's.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 5, 2018
  3. how to save 3d model with 2 colors duel extruder

how to save 3d model with 2 colors duel extruder

2016mmrrmmffxx, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Junaid_A Win User

3d model saving

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

3d model saving

1. 3d model saving - Similar Threads - model saving

2. USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend: I'm facing an issue with USB tethering on my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH-HN310W . When I try to use USB tethering with my phone, it doesn't work. However, the same phone and cable work perfectly fine on my friend's laptop, which is also the same model as mine. I've...
  3. USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Tethering Not Working on Laptop, Works on Same Model Laptop of Friend: I'm facing an issue with USB tethering on my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH-HN310W . When I try to use USB tethering with my phone, it doesn't work. However, the same phone and cable work perfectly fine on my friend's laptop, which is also the same model as mine. I've...
  4. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  5. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  6. Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected: Even when my system is in sleep, and when i look back in sometime my bluetooth icon gets disappears.I have installed bluetooth driver multiple times, it works sometime and then again it disappears....
  7. Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected

Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected: Even when my system is in sleep, and when i look back in sometime my bluetooth icon gets disappears.I have installed bluetooth driver multiple times, it works sometime and then again it disappears....
  8. I have all in one lenovo pc F0BV model no. It is showing microsoft basic display adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have all in one lenovo pc F0BV model no. It is showing microsoft basic display adapter...: I have all in one lenovo pc F0BV model no. It is showing microsoft basic display adapter but i have intel graphics card pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-all-in-one-lenovo-pc-f0bv-model-no-it-is/dcdb37db-5d78-4983-9b1e-c9496a83799b
  9. [Help] Trouble Saving Paint 3D Projects as Models

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Trouble Saving Paint 3D Projects as Models: I use Paint 3D a lot for the heck of it, sometimes creating projects that are huge, but I manage to save them. However, this time I can't seem to save my project as a model. It is made entirely of pre-made elements totaling less than 60 MB, and it can be saved within the app...
  10. My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file.

My models aren't properly saving so I can't then re open the file.: I've made a few models and haven't had this problem much at all but recently 2 model haven't been saved as a 3d model properly by the system and so are unabled to be opened which means I can't then up load them to the site. LIke I say I've only had this problem twice but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save 3d model