Windows 10: 3D paint crashes immediately after opening

Discus and support 3D paint crashes immediately after opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok first 3d paint was working normally, however one day I was working on paint (the old one) I thought of clicking the 3d paint logo in the tool bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by qwertyytrewq1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. 3D paint crashes immediately after opening

ok first 3d paint was working normally, however one day I was working on paint (the old one) I thought of clicking the 3d paint logo in the tool bar suddenly it open and crashed without any reason, from that time every time I try to open 3d paint it crashes without giving a warning or any reason, I try to uninstall and reinstall using powershell, fixing errors by resetting nothing worked!!!!!

I even suspected that the reason was that I resently purchased Microsoft office365 personal but that was 100% legal

what's the problem then???????????????

:)

qwertyytrewq1, Oct 10, 2018

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Sadows Win User
    Paint 3D crashing?

Whenever I try to export a 3D model, Paint 3D crashes. Any help? Thx!

Sadows, Oct 10, 2018
  4. 3D paint crashes immediately after opening

Paint 3D Crashing

Hello,

I am having the same issue as this old forum thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...h-screen/356ac6ea-a749-474f-bea5-be3dac386497

Paint 3D Crashes on the splash screen for me. I've tried going into Apps and Features and clicking reset, that didn't work, so I then went and did a Powershell command to fully uninstall the app and then reinstall it from the Windows Store, but that didn't
    fix it either. I've never used Paint 3D before, only the old Paint.

EliteTusken, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

3D paint crashes immediately after opening

1. 3D paint crashes immediately after opening - Similar Threads - paint crashes immediately

2. Paint 3D Crashing On Windows 11 Immediately After Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Crashing On Windows 11 Immediately After Opening: Hello everyone, I have been experiencing a very big issue in regards to the app Paint 3D. Starting around earlier July, I have been experiencing crashes with the program right as soon as I open it. At first I thought it was a conflict with a different program, however upon...
  3. Paint 3D Crashing On Windows 11 Immediately After Opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Crashing On Windows 11 Immediately After Opening: Hello everyone, I have been experiencing a very big issue in regards to the app Paint 3D. Starting around earlier July, I have been experiencing crashes with the program right as soon as I open it. At first I thought it was a conflict with a different program, however upon...
  4. Paint 3D Crashes

Paint 3D Crashes: When i open up paint 3D and paste something, it crashes without giving any reasons. And yes i already tried to reinstall it multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashes/0daae71f-134d-44c9-ba5e-9b2f6315c930
  5. Fix paint 3d crashing on opening

Fix paint 3d crashing on opening: Whenever I open paint 3d it just crashes it doesn't even show an error it just simply crashes.Can someone tell me how to fix that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-paint-3d-crashing-on-opening/47e86b7c-8061-4f0a-b162-49a9db9706dc
  6. Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D project won't open after Paint 3D crashed: I was working on something in Paint 3D and the program crashed for some reason and when I try to load the project, it tells me "Can't open that file something went wrong."Is there a way to recover my project?...
  7. Paint 3d crashing

Paint 3d crashing: I have been using Paint 3D and while using the app it has crashed over 10 times within 20 minutes. It would crash out of nowhere and lose my work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashing/8e9a7684-47be-4205-8555-4b7672765cb6
  8. Paint 3D crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D crash: When I open a file into paint 3d it tries to open but it than closes. I have used it several times so I'm not sure why it stopped working. I've tried everything from resetting it, to uninstall to reinstall and it still crashes....
  9. Paint 3D Crashing?

Paint 3D Crashing?: Hello, So in the past, I would go onto Paint 3D and it will pull up as normal, but now when I click on the app it will pull up the app screen then just crash...I tried resetting it, restarting my computer and trying it, and even going onto the store to install it again. I...
  10. Paint 3D Crashes

Paint 3D Crashes: I'm using a new Dell computer, and every time I try to use Paint 3D, it crashes. This is 100% of the time. Sometimes it crashes before I draw a line. Other times I can draw a few lines before it crashes. I have never made it past using the program for more than 10 seconds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paint 3d fails to start

2. 3D Paint closes once it launches

3. paint 3d opens then closes

4. paint 3d crashes on open,
  5. paint 3d launches then closes,
  6. paint 3d crashes on startup,
  7. paint 3d immediately exits,
  8. paint 3d crashes on launch,
  9. paint3d crashing on open,
  10. paint 3d closing immediately,
  11. 3d paint crashing on opening,