Windows 10: 3D Paint Textbox Moving By Itself Issue

Discus and support 3D Paint Textbox Moving By Itself Issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is this some sort of joke? How can a set of people really take the time to work on a program that is so limited and broken actually ridiculous, I hope... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamiKazi, Mar 2, 2019.

1. SamiKazi Win User

3D Paint Textbox Moving By Itself Issue

Is this some sort of joke? How can a set of people really take the time to work on a program that is so limited and broken actually ridiculous, I hope every single member who works for a 3D paint team is fired after seeing how broken their program is watch the video below and please let me know how to fix it.

I make a text box with my text everything is good I position it where I want it and it moves to a completely different spot on its on this has been a issue for a month+

Link to video: https://streamable.com/39vbr

:)

SamiKazi, Mar 2, 2019

2. How to control Textbox in Paint 3D

Hi Adrian,

We have an article that you can use as a reference

to resolve your concern. Follow the steps on this

link. If it wasn't able to help with the issue, let us know what Paint 3D application you're using in your next reply.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Mar 2, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 2, 2019
  4. 3D Paint Textbox Moving By Itself Issue

Can't launch Paint 3D Error (-2147219196)

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC prior to this issue?

I understand that you are unable to launch paint 3D on your PC, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

I suggest you follow the methods mentioned below and check if that helps:

Method 1: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft store. Refer the follow article for troubleshooting steps to fix issues with

paint 3D

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall paint 3D using Windows PowerShell (Admin).

1. Right click on start and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Remove-AppxPackage and then hit
      Enter.
    3. Reinstall Paint 3D from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

3D Paint Textbox Moving By Itself Issue

1. 3D Paint Textbox Moving By Itself Issue - Similar Threads - Paint Textbox Moving

2. Paint 3D Recent Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paint 3D Recent Update Issue: Hi,I have been using Paint 3D to paste sections from a word document. Previously I just copied and pasted and all worked well. From Paint I was then able to save the image as a jpg file for use with other applications.Since a recent update July 2021, this doesn't seem to be...
  3. Paint 3D issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D issues.: 1st issue: Whenever i try to save a video in Paint 3D my video comes out Inverted/Upside down. I can't figure out how to fix this. 2nd issue: Whenever i click on the tab that says Adjust Angle and Framing the app closes. I already reset the application. Nothing has been...
  4. Paint 3D issues

Paint 3D issues: Paint 3D shows all my images as being black when I open them[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-issues/30b1e5ab-52ac-4bc1-8fe7-659568ad1ddb
  5. Paint 3d text issue

Paint 3d text issue: Hello so im trying to work on an art project on paint 3d and as I've been making more 'paintings' on Paint 3d I've ran into an issue. Whenever I create a 2d text box and type what I want in it and deselect, the two icons from the bottom right spawn into my drawing, adding a...
  6. Paint 3d touchpad gesture moving view

Paint 3d touchpad gesture moving view: Pain 3D is not touchpad friendly, I can't easily move my view by dragging. Its default keybind for moving camera is middle mouse button which is not available for the touchpad...
  7. Paint 3D text issues

Paint 3D text issues: Why is paint 3d keeps cutting off the tex? I see this is been going on since 2015 and it is still not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-text-issues/e405680f-c6f9-403e-abfe-2fdd931ec265
  8. Issues with saving images in Paint 3D

Issues with saving images in Paint 3D: I use Paint 3D to save pic after editing and it quit working..I have reset, uninstalled and terminated to re-install to no avail...it wonʻt wrk like it did...how to get back and work correctly ***Original title: Hi, my paint 3d wonʻt work right but it used to work...my...
  9. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

3D Paint Text Box Issue: Hi, I'm having some issues with 3D paint? Every time I write a text and leave it to set, the text just disappears! I've tried resetting the app and computer, uninstalling and then installing the app again, but nothing works. xx, Hannah :)...
  10. ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ISSUES WITH 3D PAINT: CANNOT GET THIS TO WORK,WONT SHOW PRINT PRIVIEW WONT PRINT,AND ERASES TEXT AFTER ATTEMPTING TO PRINT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-3d-paint/0619fbc6-dd20-457a-9a2c-0582c5d5d65c