Windows 10: 3D Paint

Discus and support 3D Paint in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I create a 3D image in 3D paint yet image will not "save as" a 3D image? Only have a ghost button to save as a 3D file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonLaura, Mar 26, 2020.

1. RonLaura Win User

3D Paint

I create a 3D image in 3D paint yet image will not "save as" a 3D image? Only have a ghost button to save as a 3D file.

:)

RonLaura, Mar 26, 2020

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 26, 2020
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Mar 26, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

3D Paint

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

3D Paint

1. 3D Paint - Similar Threads - Paint

2. Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paint 3D: Very disappointing that no one in the Microsoft Community can help with my problem AP. In short : 3D paint keeps trying to open then crashes, have uninstalled, reinstalled, run Ap trouble shooter still no success. Worked before cumulative update on March the 11th. Help...
  3. Unable to recover paint 3D project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to recover paint 3D project: I have saved many of my paint 3D projects in 3D model and also in project form. Now when i am opening it to edit it i am unable to edit it. All the shapeshave form a group unable to ungroup it..It has months of my hard work.. Please help many of my important projects are...
  4. Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D

Paint 3D Turn 3D object back into 2D: Hello, I have a part of my Paint 3D drawing that has turned into a 3D object for some reason. This must have happened a while ago as I can't undo it. I have tried to move it back into the picture, but I can't completely place it back on the 2D plane and it doesn't line up...
  5. There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 and when working on Paint, I get this error frequently. [img] I also went to the path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint but don't know what do delete. 153191
  6. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: I have saved a few files in the 3D version. Now I want to go back to open one and it only shows me the last 8 projects. Is there a limit? I wanted to go back and edit. I've looked everywhere for where the original files are saved....
  7. Paint 3d wont load when I click my project

Paint 3d wont load when I click my project: My Paint 3D project was about 35 pictures and 35 textboxes that I was creating for a home project. I saved it to work on it later, when I tried to open it later it would go to the loading screen but after 20 seconds paint 3D would just close. I tried everything and don't know...
  8. There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint

in Windows 10 Support
    There is not enough memory or resources, MS Paint: Hi all, I'm using Windows 10 x64 and when working on Paint, I get this error frequently. [img] I also went to the path: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Paint but don't know what do delete. 153191
  9. Paint 3d won't save any files

Paint 3d won't save any files: For some reason Paint 3D won't save any of my files. It doesn't matter what type I save it as, it still shows as couldn't save. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong or what I should try next?...
  10. Paint & Notepad won't allow exit - forces save as

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paint & Notepad won't allow exit - forces save as: I use a lot of temporary data throughout my day and I have no desire to save. So when completed, I exit out. As of recently, my windows machine won't allow me to exit out without forcing a save. It doesn't even ask if I want to save, just forces the 'save as' pop up. This is...