Windows 10: 3d party apps crash

Discus and support 3d party apps crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to run 3d party apps like Blender or Sony Vegas 15 on my office desktop on Intel UHD 630 with LG monitor. I had to reinstall Windows 10 and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EugeneKc, Nov 29, 2018.

1. EugeneKc Win User

3d party apps crash

I need to run 3d party apps like Blender or Sony Vegas 15 on my office desktop on Intel UHD 630 with LG monitor. I had to reinstall Windows 10 and then downloaded and installed these 3d party software. But they started crashing every moment!

:)

EugeneKc, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

windows 3D builder crashes often

Hi,

Conflicts with the app settings is one of the possible reasons why the 3D Builder in Windows 10 is crashing. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur in a local user account or a Microsoft account?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the 3D builder on your computer?
    • Have you tried using the
      Windows app troubleshooter
      ?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 29, 2018
  4. 3d party apps crash

3D Builder Crashing After Loading a Model

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

3d party apps crash

1. 3d party apps crash - Similar Threads - party apps crash

2. Consistently crashing 3D applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistently crashing 3D applications: At seemingly random moments, 3D applications are crashing in the latest Windows 11 stable releaseversion 22H2 build 22621.755 running on AMD Ryzen 5 2600 and AMD Radeon RX5700XT. Applications that use 3D processing either don't use the system resources, or if they do will...
  3. Paint 3D Crashes

Paint 3D Crashes: When i open up paint 3D and paste something, it crashes without giving any reasons. And yes i already tried to reinstall it multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashes/0daae71f-134d-44c9-ba5e-9b2f6315c930
  4. Paint 3d crashing

Paint 3d crashing: I have been using Paint 3D and while using the app it has crashed over 10 times within 20 minutes. It would crash out of nowhere and lose my work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashing/8e9a7684-47be-4205-8555-4b7672765cb6
  5. Paint 3D crashes Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paint 3D crashes Windows?: Alright, so yesterday I tried downscaling the canvas on Paint 3D. It just froze, so I closed the tab. I opened it again, and it froze again, without me doing anything. So I closed it and then my taskbar started glitching, I thought restarting would fix it. After restarting,...
  6. Paint 3D crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paint 3D crash: When I open a file into paint 3d it tries to open but it than closes. I have used it several times so I'm not sure why it stopped working. I've tried everything from resetting it, to uninstall to reinstall and it still crashes....
  7. Paint 3D Crashing?

Paint 3D Crashing?: Hello, So in the past, I would go onto Paint 3D and it will pull up as normal, but now when I click on the app it will pull up the app screen then just crash...I tried resetting it, restarting my computer and trying it, and even going onto the store to install it again. I...
  8. Paint 3D Crashes

Paint 3D Crashes: I'm using a new Dell computer, and every time I try to use Paint 3D, it crashes. This is 100% of the time. Sometimes it crashes before I draw a line. Other times I can draw a few lines before it crashes. I have never made it past using the program for more than 10 seconds...
  9. Paint 3D crashes PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D crashes PC: I really have an issue. My Paint 3D crashes the system and stops working without any messages. I didn’t get success in any troubleshooting actions that I tried. help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-crashes-pc/773993df-ab7d-47a6-8f92-35e75972d229
  10. Does "Reset Windows" in Win10 kill settings & 3d party apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does "Reset Windows" in Win10 kill settings & 3d party apps?: I have loads of valuable info/files/3d party apps on my Win10 Home ver. & I'm considering doing a reset of the OS to ensure I have a clean environment. However, I don't want to lose my 3d party apps & their data i.e. Adobe Lightroom's Catalog. So can anyone tell me...