Windows 10: 3d printer won't find computer

Discus and support 3d printer won't find computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok so I've just got a second hand UP mini 2, and I'm wanting to print some things ei: halo stuff And the printer won't connect to my computer and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexMercener, Sep 26, 2018.

1. 3d printer won't find computer

Ok so I've just got a second hand UP mini 2, and I'm wanting to print some things ei: halo stuff

And the printer won't connect to my computer and I've tried looking in YouTube but they are all just reviews.

Halp me please

:)

AlexMercener, Sep 26, 2018

2. 3D Builder Program Printers

Hi Sam,

Yes, you can try and see if it will be compatible. However, we have a list of printers that are compatible to Windows 10 and the 3D Builder app. For more information regarding the suggested printers, click this

link

Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance.

Dennis Mop, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanni...ort-for-Windows-10-won-t-come-up/td-p/5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 26, 2018
  4. 3d printer won't find computer

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

3d printer won't find computer

1. 3d printer won't find computer - Similar Threads - printer won't find

2. Computer cannot find wireless printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer cannot find wireless printer: I have switched broadband supplier and have a new router. I have successfully connected 2 laptops, a printer and 2 phones to it. All works ok except one laptop cannot find the printer.....
  3. connecting to 3d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting to 3d printer: Im trying to connect to my 3d printer mother board through com 5 but it says it cannot open port 5 and has a baud rate of 115000 i believe. my motherboard has it set at 250000. how can i change so i can connect to it and flash new firmware. if i use pronterface i csn connect...
  4. 3D printer install

3D printer install: I tried to link my Ender 3 3D printer to my laptop so I could send objects to print to printer but when I tried to add it it wouldn't pop up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printer-install/b2d1abff-1800-4571-8db8-d875c66de73f
  5. 3d printers

3d printers: can u add ender3 pro to your list of printers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printers/a6d43cfb-cf56-44fb-a266-95aae5ee19c4
  6. computer can't find printer

computer can't find printer: I deleted and reinstalled the HP printer driver. The computer and printer are on the same wireless network. The troubleshooting haven't given any useful solutions.Under PRINTERS AND DEVICES manage button I attempt to set printer device as default. I am getting an ERROR...
  7. Computer won't recognize printer

Computer won't recognize printer: I am having a problem with my computer not recognizing that my printer is installed. I have gone through all the uninstall and reinstall procedures for the printer numerous time, but when I try to send to printer, it tells me the printer is not installed. GRRRR Can anyone...
  8. 3d builder 3d printing to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    3d builder 3d printing to my printer: How do I print 3d builder objects on my monoprice mini delta ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-3d-printing-to-my-printer/e73a89b1-d715-4234-964a-653514611be2
  9. Virtual 3D printer

Virtual 3D printer: Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print". We use different FDM 3D printers, but which are not natively supported by Win10. I want to use "3D print" to slice some files and spool the...
  10. Windows 10 1803 finds computers and printers but won't find shared files on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1803 finds computers and printers but won't find shared files on network: I know this is not a unique problem, but all solutions that I have been offered do not work. Background. I have a three computer network in my home. Two desktop PC's running Windows 7, and a laptop running Windows 7. The two PC's are connect to the network via a hardwired...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer not finding 3d printer

2. computer won t find

3. computer wont find

4. 3d sprint wont find printer,
  5. computer wont find my 3d printer