Windows 10: 3d scanning to AutoCad

Discus and support 3d scanning to AutoCad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I've just recently purchased a new computer and a 3D printer. I'm some what familiar with AutoCad, but I've never tried to do a scan and send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielSixta, May 31, 2020.

1. 3d scanning to AutoCad

Hello

I've just recently purchased a new computer and a 3D printer. I'm some what familiar with AutoCad, but I've never tried to do a scan and send it to AutoCad to be modify. Can this even be done and if so can anyone give me some recommendations on what I may need to do and what type of camera or scanners I may need. I am at a lost at this time.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dan

:)

DanielSixta, May 31, 2020

2. Error 2902 When trying to install AutoCad Plant 3D

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you refer to the article on different troubleshooting steps for AutoCad provided in the link below

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-plant-3d/troubleshooting#?sort=score

If the above does not help, I recommend that you post your query in AutoCad community website as they will be better equipped to help you resolve the issue

https://forums.autodesk.com/

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, May 31, 2020
  3. installing AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on Windows 10

I can't install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on my Windows 10 Laptop because the setup requires .NET 4.5 to be installed. So I downloaded .NET 4.5 but when I tried to install it, a window pops out with these details;

• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable.
    • Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4.5 has already been installed on this computer.
    What should I do?

charlee_05, May 31, 2020
  4. sllawa Win User

3d scanning to AutoCad

sllawa, May 31, 2020
Thema:

3d scanning to AutoCad

1. 3d scanning to AutoCad - Similar Threads - scanning AutoCad

2. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  3. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...
  4. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax: HP 3830 printer. Win 10:I can scan a using the HPsmart program. However when I try from Windows Scan and Fax, it says there is no scanner. Going to Printers and Scanners shows the scanner part of Printer is OFFline.ANy ideas ?Thanks Ron...
  5. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax: HP 3830 printer. Win 10:I can scan a using the HPsmart program. However when I try from Windows Scan and Fax, it says there is no scanner. Going to Printers and Scanners shows the scanner part of Printer is OFFline.ANy ideas ?Thanks Ron...
  6. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

7. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  8. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump: Its been crashing repeatedly for a while and just need to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-crashing-due-to-a-bug-scan-pasting/93c14882-1c3f-40b1-8d10-24e6093ec899
  9. Pc keeps crashing due to a bug scan Pasting minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?

Microsoft Safety Scanner scan first found 14 infected files, but then says nothing found - why?: I have had issues in the past week with random high 90-100% CPU, which drops the moment I look at task manager; intermittent slowing and hanging, particularly with the Bing homepage and searches; and the black window flashing up intermittently. I ran virus/malware scans with...