Windows 10: 3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN

Discus and support 3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I created a 3D text on a picture; however, every time I saved the picture , the picture and text turn upside down; I uninstalled it and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amornie, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Amornie Win User

3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN

I created a 3D text on a picture; however, every time I saved the picture , the picture and text turn upside down;

I uninstalled it and reinstalled Paint 3D and did a reset, but I am still having this issue. Please help. I created 3D texts 2 days ago but without having any incident.

3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN 0522d46f-eb8c-43fa-ac3a-a5de1bc6f5f2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Amornie, Aug 27, 2018

2. Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Aug 27, 2018
  4. 3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

There is no "Graphics" options on the Windows 10 desktop right click menu. Please update your reply with correct instructions.

mjames-upc, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN

1. 3D text TURN UPSIDE DOWN - Similar Threads - text TURN UPSIDE

2. camera upside down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera upside down: camera upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-upside-down/1c672ab4-6358-4093-8494-7c50b07c623f
  3. camera upside down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera upside down: camera upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-upside-down/1c672ab4-6358-4093-8494-7c50b07c623f
  4. My screen turns upside down on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turns upside down on startup: Each time I restart my laptop, the login screen is upside down. I have to change the display orientation from "Landscape flipped" to "Landscape". But when I put the laptop to sleep, the display orientation remains "Landscape". It started this since I did a Windows update 1...
  5. Paint 3D video saves upside-down?

Paint 3D video saves upside-down?: Hi. I've been using Paint 3D for over 2 years now. I've been editing a video, and I need to save a photo as a video. I bring in my PNG, save as video, use the Emerge effect, and save. But, it always saves upside-down, no matter what I do. It looks fine in the effects preview,...
  6. Screen Upside down

Screen Upside down: Everything on the screen went upside down. It started after closing the new stranger things 3 game.I triered restarting Windows but no help then tried some hotkeys that didn't work either....
  7. screen upside down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen upside down: how to screen around https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-upside-down/5ad1b00d-d35a-43bd-bc9e-2757b3b47a06
  8. Upside down thumbnails

Upside down thumbnails: I have just got a Samsung Edge phone, and when I download photos to my laptop, all the thumbnails are upside down, although the photos are the right way up. This doesn't happen when I download from my 'proper' camera, only from phone. Any suggestions appreciated as this is...
  9. Display turned upside down

Display turned upside down: How to correct the display picture normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/display-turned-upside-down/1141517d-2ebc-4675-8a97-906e8800d82b
  10. Display turned upside-down...again.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display turned upside-down...again.: Once again, one of the kids working on one of our laptops turned the display upside-down. I know how to correct it (Control Panel--Display--Change Display Settings--Orientation--and then choose "Landscape") But I don't understand how they do it. They insist that they were not...