Windows 10: 3DScan App Image is misaligned

Discus and support 3DScan App Image is misaligned in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the 3DScan app to my surface computer. I made sure to follow all the steps on the main page for the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zekybomb, Sep 8, 2018.

1. zekybomb Win User

3DScan App Image is misaligned

I downloaded the 3DScan app to my surface computer. I made sure to follow all the steps on the main page for the app (https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/3d-print/scanning-with-Kinect) which were in order:

1. Updated to the latest Kinect driver

2. Download and run the Kinect Configuration Verifier tool (got all green check marks across the board)

3. Run the Camera app to check the camera on the Kinect.

When I run the app and try to scan objects it gives me an image of what the cameral sees and a grey mask of what is being scanned. The problem is that the Mask is about 6in off to the right so when I try to scan an object the shape is correct but the skin coloring is all messed up.

How do I fix this?

:)

zekybomb, Sep 8, 2018

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Jstn7477 Win User
    TPU Image Hosting APP!!!

Maybe you can have the app display a list of the most recently taken pictures, and give each one a "checkbox" attribute so you can select one or a few photos. Then, have the app upload those pictures, and either send an email or PM to the user with those links so they can determine what to do with them at that point. Just an idea. *Smile 3DScan App Image is misaligned :)

Jstn7477, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. 3DScan App Image is misaligned - Similar Threads - 3DScan App Image

2. Misalignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Misalignment: The WiFi, Sound, Battery, and Date/Time is misaligned. It goes below the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/misalignment/e7bade07-7f9e-47b9-b0f5-253eb79fefaa
  3. Misalignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Misalignment: The WiFi, Sound, Battery, and Date/Time is misaligned. It goes below the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/misalignment/e7bade07-7f9e-47b9-b0f5-253eb79fefaa
  4. Misaligned taskbar after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Misaligned taskbar after update: Hey,I installed windows 11 few days ago and everything worked fine. Last night PC updated itself while shutting down and after that update taskbar have been misaligned. I've tried to change resolution and scaling. Also checked sfc scan and chkdsk which seems to be fine. My...
  5. Quick Launch Misaligned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Launch Misaligned: I have no idea how this happened and no idea how to fix this.Today out of the blue my Quick Launch started opening on the wrong side of the expand arrows.I tried: removing and reapplying Quick Launch, ran SFC /Scannow, System Restore.Anyone have any suggestions?System OS...
  6. Quick Launch Misaligned

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Launch Misaligned: I have no idea how this happened and no idea how to fix this.Today out of the blue my Quick Launch started opening on the wrong side of the expand arrows.I tried: removing and reapplying Quick Launch, ran SFC /Scannow, System Restore.Anyone have any suggestions?System OS...
  7. Quick Launch Misaligned

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Profile Picture upside down and misaligned

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Picture upside down and misaligned: I uploaded my profile picture, it gave me the option to center it... everything seemed normal. But when I clicked "save" I got this upside-down misaligned thing here. Tried it twice... Windows 10, Chrome 86.0.4240.111...
  9. Snap with keyboard misalignment

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snap with keyboard misalignment: When I snap to left or right with the keyboard (Win+Left/Right), there is a gap around the side and bottom of the window, and the title bar is hanging off the top of the screen. It also seems to only affect one side, and restarting will sometimes change sides. It was...
  10. Web Pages misaligned

in Browsers and Email
    Web Pages misaligned: I create simple web pages using Expression 4. Problem is some browsers dont allow settings. I create a tabled page, centred - <table align="center" cellpadding="4" class="auto-style2" style="width: 60%" cellspacing="1"> <tbody class="auto-style1"> <tr> <td...