Windows 10: 3DScan App Image is misaligned

Discus and support 3DScan App Image is misaligned in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the 3DScan app to my surface computer. I made sure to follow all the steps on the main page for the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zekybomb, Sep 8, 2018.

1. zekybomb Win User

3DScan App Image is misaligned

I downloaded the 3DScan app to my surface computer. I made sure to follow all the steps on the main page for the app (https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/3d-print/scanning-with-Kinect) which were in order:

1. Updated to the latest Kinect driver

2. Download and run the Kinect Configuration Verifier tool (got all green check marks across the board)

3. Run the Camera app to check the camera on the Kinect.

When I run the app and try to scan objects it gives me an image of what the cameral sees and a grey mask of what is being scanned. The problem is that the Mask is about 6in off to the right so when I try to scan an object the shape is correct but the skin coloring is all messed up.

How do I fix this?

:)

zekybomb, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Rapidfire48 Win User

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Jstn7477 Win User
    TPU Image Hosting APP!!!

Maybe you can have the app display a list of the most recently taken pictures, and give each one a "checkbox" attribute so you can select one or a few photos. Then, have the app upload those pictures, and either send an email or PM to the user with those links so they can determine what to do with them at that point. Just an idea. *Smile 3DScan App Image is misaligned :)

Jstn7477, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. 3DScan App Image is misaligned - Similar Threads - 3DScan App Image

2. Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Displays Images with Grey Borders: The Photos App has started to display photos with a grey border around them when not in full screen mode. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-displays-images-with-grey-borders/cebc355e-5c1b-4a0e-8828-f74df282903c
  3. Windows constantly prompts for default app for images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows constantly prompts for default app for images: This is new behavior. Up until today (or maybe yesterday), when I double-clicked on a .jpg or .png file, it opened in Microsoft Office Picture Manager, which is selected as the default for these file types. Now I get this: [ATTACH] Needless to say, checking the box for...
  4. Microsoft’s latest patent addresses misalignment issue of dual-display system

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s latest patent addresses misalignment issue of dual-display system: Microsoft has patented yet another design for a dual-display device. The latest patent is about “multi-display systems” which could be a traditional desktop, notebook or table computers, hand-held personal digital assistants (PDAs). It appears that the patent has nothing to...
  5. Reinstall default apps from image file

Reinstall default apps from image file: Hi, I've messed a lot with the pre-installed apps, but now decided to reinstall them. I've deleted everything under C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. Then I copied the same directory from Windows ISO and pasted there. Also I set the folder to default permissions. Then I...
  6. Website image resizer app

Website image resizer app: When i want to save an image websites by clicking ' save as ' and open it using my image program some appears massive and i have to resize to a comfortable size to fit my 19inch monitor...is there a way to save image as normal without using mouse clicks everytime...is a an...
  7. Mail app. Some images display but others do not

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app. Some images display but others do not: Hi, I'm wondering why some e-mails display images where others do not. I can see all the images fine in Gmail on my browser. Here is a picture with the image displaying on Gmail on my browser and without the image displaying on the Mail App within Windows 10. Thank you....
  8. Web Pages misaligned

in Browsers and Email
    Web Pages misaligned: I create simple web pages using Expression 4. Problem is some browsers dont allow settings. I create a tabled page, centred - <table align="center" cellpadding="4" class="auto-style2" style="width: 60%" cellspacing="1"> <tbody class="auto-style1"> <tr> <td...
  9. Photos app shuffles the same images

Photos app shuffles the same images: The photos app in my start menu just seems to shuffle the same 3-5 images. And the images aren't even new, they're very old-- which is strange since I configured the app settings to only show recent images. Is the program bugged? I installed Win 10 fresh from a DVD, not...
  10. Questions about imaging: Apps and Options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Questions about imaging: Apps and Options: Hey, all! I'm tasked with upgrading our ~800 computers from Windows 7 fleet (a mix of Pro and Enterprise, 32b and 64b versions of each). I like VERY much that I'm going to be able to get everything running on 64b with this deployment, so the sea-change will be complete....