Windows 10: 3GP Hell, It won't go away!

Discus and support 3GP Hell, It won't go away! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i'm having a real annoying problem with a 3gp file keeps downloading automatically everytime i start my Win 10 system. so everytime i start my pc this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vw4ever, Oct 13, 2017.

1. vw4ever Win User

3GP Hell, It won't go away!

i'm having a real annoying problem with a 3gp file keeps downloading automatically everytime i start my Win 10 system. so everytime i start my pc this 3gp file keeps downloading and playing automatically every time i start my pc.. and it also saves itself to appdata/temp every time as well. (i delete it every time btw, but keeps coming back) it's a video i downloaded from Break.com awhile back but i it deleted after a few days, but none the less, it keeps downloading and playing automatically every time i start my system.. how the heck do i get rid of it?? btw, it always has some other file next to it in appdata/temp, a white icon, and properties just say file type: file. thanks

:)

vw4ever, Oct 13, 2017

2. Nokia C7-Nokia IM version1.0.1 does not install

I have the exact same problem, now I just want to delete it! the app and the widget that won't go away from the list, plus the annoying "1 available update" on the ovi store!

i really love my n8, but these little things just bug the hell out of me!

alifahoum---01, Oct 13, 2017
  3. PAINT problems in Windows 10

WHERE THE HELL DID PAINT GO IN WINDOWS 10? JUST WENT AWAY!

JulieKuether, Oct 13, 2017
  4. 3GP Hell, It won't go away!

Scan with Autoruns

Please download Autoruns by Sysinternals and save the file to your desktop.

• Right-click on the AutoRuns.exe icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    • It is important that you do not use your machine while the tool is running.
    • Wait patiently until the tool finishes its scanning. You will be notified with the Ready message in the lower left corner upon completion.
    • Go to File menu and select Save.
    • Make sure that the Save as type option is set to AutoRuns Data (*.arn) and the place to save will be your desktop. Name it somehow that you'll be able to identify it.

Please attach the file to your next post.
    To attach it:

• After typing in your message, click More reply options instead of Post.
    • below the post preview and the post editor, you should be able to see Attach files option - please click Choose file.
    • in the pop-up window navigate to the desktop. Choose the one previously mentioned and attach it.

If the file will be to big to attach it (it may happen), then please host it on a Dropbox account or a site like mediafire.com, providing me the link to the uploaded file.

FreeBooter, Oct 13, 2017
  5. copetroy Win User
    Is your unit a laptop if so is it in tablet mode?

copetroy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

3GP Hell, It won't go away!

1. 3GP Hell, It won't go away! - Similar Threads - 3GP Hell won't

2. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  3. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  4. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Taskbar won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't go away: Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm...
  6. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  7. BIOS won't go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIOS won't go away: Hey all! So I was using my computer like normal, editing some photos in Lightroom on Sunday. Then out of nowhere it shut down and went to what I found out was the American Megatrends BIOS screen. From here I just tried to exit but it didn't work. I tried restarting and...
  8. PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away: So since about last september I've been getting constant BSODS and they're mostly the same: PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys I have Win 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 720s. Here's everything I've done: 1. Update all my drivers 2/3. Ran a cfc and chkdsk scans I dont remember...
  9. Remix won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remix won't go away: I've created Albums and every time I want to view them, I get the Remix it for me box. I've tried making changes, saving to OneDrive, - that Remix box keeps coming back... (WIn 10 up to date)...
  10. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...